Going back to work tomorow sad

edited November 2011 in USA moms
I am really gona miss her I dont think im gona be able to concentrate wish I can stay home

Comments

• So understandable!!! My first was 8 weeks when I had to go back and it sucked so bad totally wish I could be a stay at home mom with my girls :(
  • I know me to..goes fast
  • I didn't go back to work with my first but being the main wage earner this time I have to go back :( I get 9 months off but I'm completely dreading going back :( the company I work for is struggling to stay afloat atm and apparently has already laid 27 people off (6 of which were on my shift) so I'm hoping i get a phone call off them telling me I'm being paid off!
  • Wow lucky u 9 months off
  • edited November 2011
    I know what you mean, I get 5 months off and I go back in Feb. I think its going to be really hard for me, eventhough my mom will be watching him I'm still going to miss him so much:( let us know how your first day back was.
  • I'm going back tomorrow too. My little man is 8 weeks and my heart breaks to leave him. I'm so in denial about having to go back. I wish I could stay at home, by after doing the yearly budget turns out we'd lose more money by me staying at home than if we pay for daycare. :(
    Guh and I do NOT want to hear all these women I work with tell me over and over again... " oh I bet it's so hard to leave him. Oh I bet you wish you could stay home. It's a sin you have to come back to work." Cause honestly, yes to all of the above, but it doesn't mean I wanna hear it over and over again cause that'll just make me feel worse. And I know I'm totally gonna cry.
  • i know it would be hard for me to leave my little girl but we super need the money i wish my job would let me go back to work right now
  • We are all in the same boat I wish I can stay home and work @ home but its not easy gettin a job @ home wish it was..good luck ladies
  • I'm goin back on the 5th when she's 8 weeks too & I'm already dreading it! :-(