mk

edited June 2012 in December 2011
ll

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • it wasn't bad. usually my male doctor(he was the same for my last two) checks and its uncomfortable...so i hesitated when she asked. but i was curious so i told her to go ahead and suprisingly she was gentle and it didn't hurt or feel bad at all. i wonder if i can request her to do the rest of mine LOL
  • Yep its normal, I was the exact same at 36 weeks
  • I go to my appointment Wednesday. On Saturday i was 2cm, 50% and -3 (she felt the head) lol. And my cervix is soft. Hoping for more by Wednesday. Ive had quiet a few uncomfortable contractions.
  • I was at L&D today because thought my water was leaking and I am 2 dilated 25% effaced and my Dr strip my membranes which HURT bad!!! I was also schedule to be induced for Monday morning. My dd is 12/9 so she won't be to early. I was schedule for induction because they think I have fibromyalgia from trauma I sustained in my car accident in June and my body can't really take the pain which sucks cause my first baby I basically did all natural. At least I see the light at end of tunnel :) good luck to you btw I love your pregnancy pics so pretty.
  • Btw That's what I measured today at 41+2 so I'd say your doing good! Lol
  • @ExcitedForOctober how many weeks were u when u gave birth?

@Mylittleman2011 thanks :) and aww i'm sorry...its almost over and ur baby will be here soon!

@TricesBaby i never did notice any mucous discharge in my pregnancies...i guess i am starting to dilate now but still no mucouse or noticable change in discharge
  • BUT I had a little help from having my membranes stripped at 38 weeks
  • ahh i would never want my membranes stripped. seems painful
  • Nooo I promise you its not painful at all, it feels like pressure and thats all. Of course some doctors r more gentle, get the woman doctor to do it.
  • That's exactly what I was a day before my due date & hours before I went into labor! But u still have a few wks, good luck! :-)
  • I got checked last wk at 35wks and my cervix was still closed :-(( so hopefully when I go on Friday, THINGS HAVE CHANGED lol.. I feel a lot of pressure in my pelvic area and last wk he was head down moving into birth position so hopefully I am dialated to atleast a 1 so that my spirits will be lifted lol.. oh yea I have 27days left :-D
  • @AshCashJ lol we still got time! i think its diff with ftm... this time around i feel alot more BH. with my first two i don't think i dilated til prob days before labor. i hope u have some progress at ur next visit! i now have 25 days left :D
  • Well I have no idea if Im progressing but since everyone is putting how, many days they have left then I will join. [-( hmph!...lol

31 days! :p
  • I am now 3cm & 60-70% effaced. Just went to my appointment. :)
  • @angel26 3cm?? Wait till tomorrow at least...so u could have the first december baby LOL :D
  • @myheartzx3 lol. Ya. The 1st baby of Dec instead of last. Lol. I know im in a lot of pain. Lol.
  • @nova i guess that would be ok. Lol. But i would be going insane not knowing if all this pain is doing something. My first 2 i didn't care. Cuz they didn't cause me any pain what so ever. But this little girl has me in pain so much.
  • @myHEARTZx3 yea I kno but im just so anxious! But yea I have heard that about ftm.. I hope so too!
    @Tricesbaby aww.. I hate hearing that news from the dr.. Best of luck!
  • edited November 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @tricesbaby i am hoping to have this lil one bake a lil longer too...i wanna give birth close to term just because everyday in there is beneficial to them. my daughter went over due and my son just a few days before my due date and they came out healthy as can be...its exciting that i am progressing but i hope nothing happens too soon.
  • @Nova ahh i don't think i would be able to wait that long...i am just to curious to see whats going on in there. lol
  • @angel26 lol yeah because aren't u due on the last day of december?
  • @myheartzx3 ya, im due last day. Lol. I wouldn't mind keeping her in til close to the end but im in so much pain and so tired of contractions that i am ready for her to come when she wants to. Lol.
  • @angel26 lol I feel u...i would prob want baby out if I was in all that pain for all these months.