pretty regular, here's to hoping.

edited November 2011 in December 2011
So I've had contractions sense about 31 weeks, of course not always regular. And I've had bh sense about 20 weeks. Its been anoying. Lol. I went into preterm labor at 32 weeks. Yesterday i started getting pretty regular contractions but not close enough. They have stayed about 10-15 min apart. Ive also had a pinching feeling down there (which i had when i was in preterm) I've had cramps. And today I've had a little back pain, im just not sure if its related to the pre labor. Im really hoping that tomorrow when i go to my appointment that i have dialated more. Im so ready to be done. These contractions have been going on long enough. Lol.
my last time i was checked was Saturday and i was 2cm, 50% effaced, -3 station, and cervix soft. Im hoping for more. Lol. :)

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Why am I so damn jealous of your post...lol I dont like the pain youre going through but atleast you know something is happening. Hopefully today will prove it! It sucks that I may lose my dd buddy but atleast you will have relief. My contractions (the real ones) have completely stopped :( Even my bh have tapered off a little. I walked my ass off at work yesterday to jump start things. I will be doing this until my appt. on Fri. Hopefully something is going on down there. I will actually start to use EPO to soften my cervix starting on Fri. Ive been telling people at work that I want her to come in 2-3 weeks. My manager asked me when I planned on going on my leave and I told her approx. the 19th. So I hope,"little bit" was listening. Make sure you update as soon as youre done with your appt!
  • @babybubba123111 that's not nice that yours completely stopped. :( i hope something is happening with you too. My contractions have tapered off as well but i had a pretty strong one a little bit ago. I had sex to try and get things going again. Lol. It wasn't very comfortable doing it, lol, but if it helps. ;) its been pretty uncomfortable down there the last few days. So i really hope something going on. Lol. I had a dream that i went to my appointment and was contracting regularly and was at 4 or 5 cm and they sent me down to l&d to have baby. Lol.
  • edited November 2011
    @angel26 ugh sex! Im sitting here really contemplating on having it. Sex does nothing, for me these days and its so damn uncomfortable :( But on one of the other boards Im on one poster said shes progressing pretty fast and all shes been doing is having sex and shes 37 weeks. I may just suck it up and do it...lol The last time I did it did cause contractions. What time is your appt? Or how many hours til your appt. since Im not sure of your time zone. I really hope youve progressed to atleast a 3. We just need her to bake for one more week. If youre at a 4 then they will keep you. I sound horrible but I, know you feel horrible and want her out...lol keep me posted
  • edited November 2011
    O yeah in response to your other post. I am fine. I AM ABSOLUTELY FINE! lol Not one contraction and baby is kicking up a storm. This is probably the only time in life where I will say Im fine and be mad about it...lol
  • Ya, i didn't really want sex either lol. But i decided if i wanted to at least try for more progress i had to suck up. Lol. And like i said it was uncomfortable. When i went in preterm i had sex the night before, so im holding a little hope. Lol. I have so much pelvic pain and my hips are killing me this morning. So we will see. Lol. I know she is measuring a week ahead and she has had steroids. I would be ok if she came. Lol. But yes, a little more time to get ready would be nice. Im having some contractions but haven't noticed a pattern yet. My appointment is at 3pm and its 9:45am right now.
  • Oh so much pain. I almost to the point of screaming. Only 4 more hours til my appointment.
  • @babybubba123111
    @myheartzx3
    I have made progress. :) i am now 3cm & 60-70% effaced. I could go any time. Lol. I am having contractions im just not paying enough attention to them to time them. My dr said i won't make it to due date. Lol. And if contractions are 5 min apart for an hour or 2 to call or go in.
  • @angel I am soooo happy for you and jealous at the same time!...lol Since you know you are officially making progress try not to push yourself too much. Try to keep her in until next Sat. the 10th when you turn 37 weeks! I know you already got the steroid shot but it wouldnt hurt to let her bake until then. AHHH Im so excited...Wow now I must know how you've been feeling lately before your appt. I want to see how I match up. Our symptoms have been too similar so far. The only difference is that I was never given a shot because Im not dilating. O boy I feel like Im setting myself up for disappointment on Friday. :( Like I said for the past two days I have been walking my ass off at work but as a result, besides the normal leg and pelvic pains, I feel ok. ALL of my contractions have stopped. Im going to continue walking though even though my co workers keep trying to do things for me...lol Wow I cant believe youre so close!
  • @babybubba123111 i have been in major pain all day. Between my hips and pelvic area. I have wanted to cry. Im having contractions but haven't timed them yet but i think i will. After i take a bath to see if it helps. My back has also been sore all day but has gotten worse in last few hours. Im also having a ton of cramping.
  • O boy...it sounds to me like she will be here by the weekend. See how you feel after you take a shower
  • Ya. Im not sure she will wait. Lol. We will see.
  • @angel26 How are you feeling?
  • Still in pain. Lol. Bath was nice, it helped the pain but it was just as bad when i got out. I haven't started timing yet. Lol. @babybubba123111
  • AAlso have heart burn. I guess that's what i get for eating. Lol.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.