My husband job suspended him. Update

edited November 2011 in Daddy's place
So some of you know my husband was suspened last week. They called today to say he can come back to work.yeeeaa even though he hates.the job he still has it. as well as bring hired on @ ups for christmas help. So now he can work even on his two days off. so thanks.everyone for the well wishes and prayers. God is good.

Comments

• Thats awesome!
  • Thats great news!
  • Thats great news!
  • Well everyone I spoke.to soon so he went in today and they fired. What jerks, husband was crying, I feel so bad for him. @jodi102011 @kayleigh27 @proudmommy8789
  • @eeyore, what a horrible trick, I am so sorry!
  • My husband went In to get his check just hours after our son was born and his boss laid him off and my maternity leave is unpaid. My husband is taking it real hard and was crying real bad also. I mostly feel bad for him and that one of the best days of his life was "ruined" like that. My son is 8 days old neither of us are working and I have no idea how we are going to pay our bills this month let alone Christmas. We also have a 3 year old so she will not understand why she wont get presents so I feel you it really sucks.
  • I know how you guys feel my bf got in to a car accident and he can't work and he is getting work men's comp but it not even enough to pay bills I'm not working we can't even afford gifts for Christmas and our anniversary it sucks big time cuz he is at his moms healing!