hows all my December mommies today

edited December 2011 in December 2011
We made mommies. Its finally December. I cant believe it. How is everyone hanging in? I can tell you, i am in lots of pain and completely uncomfortable. But baby didn't come last night so i will be a December mommy. :)

Comments

• 4 days and counting till induction come on Monday!!! So ready to meet my little girl :)
  • 26 days for me, hopefully less! I have been feeling crampy for the past three days and habing back pain and bh pretty frequently.. Have a dr appt tomorrow! I cnt believe its December already!!!
  • 15 days feels like time it's going by super slow. Went to dance class yesterday made me really hurt and have a lot of pressure I'm going it does something since last week I was only at half cm I don't even know how thats possible lol... This baby seems to like it in here..
  • @jules lol. Here and we thought for sure you would go early. Lol. My little girl seems anxious to come out. Lol.
  • edited December 2011
    Yay december is finally here! Can't wait to see them december babies. I'm feeling good. I hope that this lil girl stays in til at least mid december. The more she bakes the more time I have to get stuff done lol. I been having bh...but no pain. I'm nesting like crazy tho.
  • 13 days but have been having bh for a month. Scheduled section, and I want it that way... Stay in me little momma... Hahahah. We made it, yeasssshhhhh
  • @nova don't worry mama. With my first two I didn't notice the bh. I didn't know I was in labor till the day of. :)
  • 29 days left! Having BH very regularly. And feel like I have 30 lbs of cement in my tummy lol. I told my baby boy its dec now, u may come any time lol. very uncomfortable and just about ready!
  • @chevygirl lol. We told our little girl the same. We made it to December so now she can come out. And i think she's trying. Lol. I have had regular contractions all week. They just aren't getting closer yet. And she is causing a lot of pain and discomfort.
  • @angel26 well I'm sure if they didn't stop it at 32 weeks and I continued doing my regular workouts I would have been but I been taking it easy like they told me. Lok maybe I shouldn't have listened. oh well better safe then sorry :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @jules lol. Ya, i guess that's what we did different. I took it as easy as i already had been. But not as much as they probably wanted. It wasn't really possible for me to be on strict bedrest and i quit taking the meds i was supposed to be taking. I know, im a bad girl. Lol. But im ok cuz she is safe now. She stayed in long enough to be ok. :)
  • I'm soooo happy to see December! I got my induction finalized today (= December 13th at 730am! Oh im so estatic I don't know what to do lol. My birthday is the 4th & her daddy's is the 21st. We'll all be a week apart (=
  • @girlsloveink87 lucky you. That is very exciting. I hope it goes well. Its such a relief knowing you get to go in and have baby. That's my favorite part about being induced. If i make it long enough, i will get induced. But until then i will be frustrated not knowing. Lol. Good luck. Looks like you will be the 1st December mommy. Keep us updated. :)
  • @ohhowwonderful yay. :) i bet your excited. My dr said i can schedule an induction at my next appointment. But won't actually get induced til around 39 weeks.
  • edited December 2011
    @angel26 I hate having to wait until 39 weeks >:p I got my date set exactly on the Tuesday I hit it lol I was NOT going to wait any longer!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @angel26 well thats good as long as shes healthy.
  • @Mylittleman2011 hunz congratz to us both!!I get induced a day after u!!so itz 3 days for u n 4 for me!!I feel like a big kid on Christmas morning!!
  • @OhHowWonderful we"re gettin induced the same day!!!!I'll be 39w 3d..when was ur actual due date??mines was Dec.11
  • @OhHowWonderful sorry I read it wrong Naw I'm getting induced Dec.6
  • I am feeling so crampy and gassy today. 17 days! Get checked for dialation on monday and if i have progressed i get to set my induction date!
  • I hope you have dialated. I have been for a while. Lol. Now im just waiting for more and active labor. Im so ready to be done.