depressed

edited December 2011 in December 2011
went in for my 38 week visit...found out i was still closed and tight!

Comments

• @jennalynne87 I'm 38 weeks and 2cm, but she's still high up there :( I feel ya!!
  • I remember that feeling :( I got to 41wks and was still that way! I hope you start making progress!
  • If i was dilating at all my dr. was gunna let me go a week early. I think that's what made me more depressed because i had hopes of maybe getting her out early.
  • Oh sad. Im sorry. That is frustrating.
  • I was still only 0cm and 50% effaced by 39 weeks. they say you can go from 0 to like a 4 just like that
  • The same thing happened to me. I wasn't dilating because I had cryotherapy done on my cervix to kill off abnormal cells and the scar tissue was preventing dilation.

I had forgotten about the scar tissue so when i was induced, I went from a fingertip to 8 cm and a broken water in about 15-30 minutes after my last check.
  • I didnt dilate until I was already in labor contracting 1 minute apart! So dont get yourself down!
  • I never dilated had to have an emergency c section because I went into active labor but wouldn't dilate. I was 39 weeks