How are everyone's preemies doing?

I had my son at 30 weeks, he is 2 now. He never had retinopathy of prematurity, only 2 days of jaundice and he was ahead on his milestones.
How are your preemies? :)

Comments

• I had my son at 35 wks he is 11 wks now and doing great. No problems at all and definitely current if not ahead on his milestones.
  • edited December 2011
    lol i know there is more than 1 preemie here..bump :-D
  • I had Kaylee had Kaylee at 34 weeks and she's perfectly healthy and progressing like a normal 4 month old! Her pediatrician just took her off of similac neosure
  • I had my baby boy at 30 weeks. He's 3 months now and doing really well. We've not had any complications yet and he seems to be catching up fast. He weighed 3 lbs.7 oz when he was born and is now 8lbs.13 oz.
  • My 30 weeker is doing awesome! Shes 8 months old today. Not sitting up out crawling yet but shes close. Shes perfect. No problems so far!
  • Mine born at 32 weeke she is good until now she is in the hospital right now since last week cause she have rSv but she is doing good
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My twins where born at 32 weeks they are doing good
  • My babygirl was born at 33 weeks shes now almost 11 months n doing awesome she crawls n stands but no walking yet
  • edited January 2012
    I had my princess at 27 wks. She'll be 32 wks on saturday and is a month old today so yay!!!! She's doing phenomenal, she's taking bm from a bottle and is breathing on her own. She smiles and frowns....ugh just cant wait till she's out of the nicu!!! I need her home :,(
  • Aww well I hope she comes home soon the time away is so hard