l&d?

edited December 2011 in Labor
I think im going to go in. I am in so much pain. But im sure they will just send me home. Ugh.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Keep us posted! I hope u have progressed!!
  • No progress yet. Im walking l&d to see if i can make any. Her head is on my hip bone.
  • edited December 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • if they send ya home (hopefully not!) take a relaxing epson salt bath :)
  • Of course. They sent me home. No changes. :( i was having contractions going above the line and close together.
  • Same thing happened to me and was sent home. Last time, I was in so much pain with every contraction, which was also off the charts, that I was crying. They said I didn't dialate any more and that I would have to go home and wait it out. My husband said we were not leaving in this condition. Long story short my water broke 5 hours later in the hospital and my daughter was born less than an hour after that.
  • @crisjoe really. I wasn't crying. They just uncomfortable. Lol. I guess high pain tolerance. But i hope they get something going. Lol.
  • I just took a hot bath. It felt nice. But im still sore and having good size contractions. I am extremely tired and not feeling to great. So im going to try going to sleep. I will update if anything happens.
  • Sorry this might be tmi. But im sitting in pj pants, no underwear and everytime i stand up from sitting down i have a couple wet spots. I go in to pee and not much comes out. I kinda feel like i need to poo but when i was able to get any out it wasn't much. But i still feel like i need to go. And i try, nothing comes. Im having contractions but they aren't very strong. Yesterday i went to l&d wasn't changed, i walked for an hour and was checked and no change. I can't wait for my appointment. He's going to strip the membranes.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I go to dr @ 1:30. I really hope something happens. Lol. I really hope something happens after the appointment. This baby need to come out.