November mommies hows baby doin?

edited December 2011 in November 2011
Hows those babies growin? Liam Gage is 12lbs 6oz at 6 weeks ahh soo chunky lol and 23 1/2 in long! :)

Comments

• Emilio Zachary is 10.9 and approx 23 inches he is 4weeks 1day lol
  • Jazmyah is 10.9 & she is 4 weeks.
  • Idk her height and weight but Kayla is getting cradle cap :(
  • Oh my gosh...little Ellie Mae was only 7lbs 4 oz at her 4 week check, and 19.4 inches. She's a little peanut & she's adorable!
  • My little Hunter is doing great :) he weighed 9lb 3oz at 3 week but is now 1 month old on the 14th! But I know he's growing well by that chunk creases on his legs lol! Hes a good sleeper only waking once at night :) he's so calm and laid back (just like my other little boy always has been). Loves my little chunky monkey :)
  • Cj is 7.11 & will be 3 weeks Tuesday
  • Emma was at 8lbs6oz at her 2week appointment. Gained a pound:) she eats so much and I don't produce enough so have to use formula to suplement. Anyone have a c? Its been 3 weeks and my lower stomach is still really uncomfortable
  • Beatrix was 8lbs and 15oz and 21in long when we went for her one month appointment last week. She is doing great!
  • Allyssa is 8. 16 at 3+ weeks :)
  • Idk Nevaehs height and weight but she feels like she's getting bigger..she turned 3 weeks on Tuesday... time goes by fast
  • My bby girl is 2weeks and is 8pounds3ounces && 20inches long..
  • Yaay healthy babies :) my son is an easy baby thank god...opposite of his colic brother lol...im so happy ... And happy to c all these babies r growing so well
  • Riley weighed in at 10lbs8oz and 56.5cm last week. He will be 7 weeks on Tues! It's going so quick! He is amazing, just like his brother, only wakes up once in the night but has a good 6-7 hours after his 9/10pm feed and has slept through a few times. He has two formula bottles a day as I struggled to keep up with feeding him and felt my three year old was losing out on my attention as I spent so long breastfeeding. This is working out great and the rest of the time he breastfeeds like a champ! Poor little man has started to get dry skin patches on his face which I'm using moisturiser on now, hopefully it won't develop into excema. Glad to see his November buddies doing well! (*)
  • I was supposed to be a November mommy, but turned into a October one!

My lo came on 10/20 at 5lbs11oz and today was her two month check-up. Healthy as can be and only 8 pounds 1 ounce!

She's been wonderful, save for a little colic time in the evenings. So sweet most of the time!
  • Leonardo is 7 weeks almost, born 6.9 up to 10.2. Sweet baby with evening colic as well. Hoping to outgrow it soon. He still has day n night all mixed up but as long as he gets his beauty sleep I'm ok. I'll get mine sooner or later.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.