My belly is starting to pop out!

edited December 2011 in Second Trimester
Atleast my husband & I notice it! My pants are also during really snug :( which is kinda depressing! I broke down on friday with hubby because none of my pants were fitting!

I had my 16w check up yesterday and I had only gained 1.8lbs too. So that was weird! I was surprised it wasn't more!

Comments

• Is this your first? Im on my third 8 weeks and my pants are tight. They sell belly bands at target so you could still wear your regular pants.
  • I'm praying I loose weight like I did with my son I have faint gained terribly post partum
  • @hodgeslangdon yes this is my first. my low cut pants got good it's the ones that are a little higher. I bought some maternity pants from a good will that I'm having my mom see the band on some of my old pants. Since most maternity pants are ugly or will make my butt look big. The belly bands your talking about are they ones you use but don't connect to your pants?
  • Yea they dont connect they go around your belly.
  • edited December 2011
    Ummmm my pants are tight already bc I have to eat all the time or i feel sick! Lol I'm getting chubby but no baby bump & it sucks!!!! I already gained 5 lbs! I'm screwed!!!! Lol ahhhhhh
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @hodgeslangdon i'll have to look into that or on amazon. I did are belly bands there for 16 only for one that just seems like much!

@mrsrocketfield1221 did you ever have that u/s?
  • i just was able to get on at work and upload... pics of ultrasound are up. it was amazing and we were there for a while! Baby looked great, i was able to hear the heartbeat again, kept stretching out it's legs and jumping around but not look at the gender bc the cord was in the way at the one shot we got. @-) hahaha

hows that growing belly? i wish mine would besides being chubby... i have to eat ALL the time or i feel way nauseous! ugh!
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 I thought they could get more then one angle of the baby or is that just when your starting off in pregnancy..?
  • @aishamusa they did get a bunch of angles but the one that would have been best for figuring it out since baby kept putting its legs underneath itself was when the cord was just between the legs looking up while they were open lol