baby isnt....

Sleeping as soundy as he used to. I recently switched him to formula for 2 days to try to help myself catch up well I now have 5 bottles in the fridge over 2 days that's not as muh as I wanted! Lol but now I've noticed baby hasn't been sleeping soundly for about 4 days now. He crys or whines some times and I don't know why he has clean diaper and is full and warm so I'm not sure why. Anyone know why he isn't sleeping very soundly? That's what's really concerning me he seems to sleep well for about 30 mins then he is up and whining a bit til I can get him bck to sleep. Plus I'm going back to work in 2 weeks n mommy needs to sleep too. Last night we didn't get to sleep til 3am and he woke back up at 6am. Thank god for my mom for helpping and letting me sleep this morning or I woulda lost it. Also we cosleep if that means anything..but I am trying to get him to sleep in his bassinet :)

Comments

• My baby is on formula and 2 months and recently started staying up all night so I want some answers too! Bump
  • Sounds like a growth spurt... This will usually last a few days. All you can do is feed, Chang and cuddle, feed change and cuddle and repeat. You'll notice a growth spurt almost every month until about 3 or 4 months then it spreads to ever 2-3 months.