Any of u have dizzy before whilebpreg 35 weeks

edited February 2011 in March 2011
I had dizzy on n off I dont know why

Comments

• My dr said its due to dehydration, especially if it is more common in the morning
  • Yes i've been dizzy a lot pretty much since 22 weeks. It could be your blood pressure's a little high or that you are dehydrated. Make sure you mention it to your doctor so that if it gets worse with pain or anything they'll hopefully see you quicker. :-) i'm 35 weeks too.
  • I used to get dizzy late term with my last. I even almost passed out while getting in the shower. That was because somethin bout bloodflow during pregnancy n changing temperature so quickly from in n out of the shower tho not dehydration. All of it in general my doc said had to do with bloodflow n oxygen.
  • I'm 35 wks too and I get dizzy all the time, it doesn't help that i have a history of blacking out before I was pregnant. I don't what the cause was b4 conceptions and i still don't know the cause now. it happens even when i'm not moving :(
  • Yep even see white dots sometimes :( but water n rest
  • Yea ive been havin it since 3 months ,n e.r said stress,hormones,dehydration cause it im 35wks now happens when im hungry or move to fast too