BD Wears Pull-Ups and Diapers

I just found out that BD enjoys wearing womens and girls jeans. When we met he told me they were from a neighbor and were for donation. I also found out he wears pullups and diapers. We've been together a year and he's been hiding it.

Comments

• Whoa! And how do u feel about that? We were due date buddies!
  • Im at a loss for words Idk what to think
  • how is that even possible to hide for a year? I'd want answers, and throw those pants, and diapers/pulls-ups away!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That really IS strange. Does he know u know? Like what happened, how did u find out?
  • I second the wtf.....how did he hide it?
  • Umm im at a lost for words also. Thats strange.
  • i wanna laugh and cry for you at the same time, this is oddly strange and im a tad confused. when you get answers please update.
  • Wtf...awwwwkkkkwwwaaarrrddd
  • We don't live together. Apparently he's been wearing them for 10yrs now. He's 40. Its kinda creepy. I guess his family knows. I confronted him on the pullups and diapers hidden in his dresser and his overnight/away bag. Once it was confirmed i asked about the pants. He admitted it. He's been scared to tell me.
  • edited January 2012
  • He claims its because the skin that the skin on his penis covers the head and it bothers him and that the pullups help keep the skin up. Idk. Im confused.
  • I've seen documentaries on people who like to dress as babies and be treated like them, some women run businesses doing it. Is this why he does it?
  • No. I don't think so.
  • Could that be solved by circumcision, it seems odd a 40 year old man would rather wear a diaper than see a doctor?
  • The dr told him its normal. He was circumsized as a child since he is jewish. The skin grew back.
  • thats odd but whatever makes him happy i guess. are you okay with it?
  • Could he not wear tighter underwear rather than the diapers? Just thinking of suggestions to resolve it, if he is so against them all it would suggest to me he actually enjoys it
  • I suggested tighter underwear and he showed me a drawer full. He said the don't help. Idk.
  • maybe if he put a padding of some type in his underwear? maybe its just the soft padding that makes it easier on the skin?
  • what if he wore a cuplike for jocks in the tight underwear ? like a too small cup.
  • Hun, I'm sorry, I'm out of ideas!! If you don't like him doing it, you will have to talk to him and tell, if you don't mind then you could let him get on with it. Maybe come to an arrangement that he doesn't wear them around you?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @steph_due_101611 you are a stronger woman than i am i might be in jail for assault right now. That is something serious& i don't think he should have hid that! I'm so sorry,unlless you're okay with it. More power to you if you are.
  • Im at a loss for words.... I hope you can either accept it or work out something you are comfortable with...
  • He said the womens jeans are comfortable. He likes how they feel. Im ok with the pants thing as long as he's not wearing dresses. But OMG i remember finding a skirt in his closet. And he knew how to put my daughters tights on the right way....
  • That's a sign of psychological imbalance I wouldn't let him around my child