Ugh...I so want to be a...!

edited January 2012 in November 2011
I want to be a MILF lol but have yet to lose all of my baby weight n I HATE it! What r u ladies doing to lose weight n how much have u lost since ur lo?

Comments

• Well I lost the 25lbs that I gained with my LO did that just by watching what I ate...but starting this month I am adding a work out plan! I am tired of being at this weight! I miss high school when I weighed 100lbs and could eat whatever I wanted! I know that I will never be back to that but I just would be happy to be back to 130 (I need to loos 40lbs for that)
  • Well I want to lose about 30 lbs. Everyone says that's too much but I'm over weight. I don't look it but I am. I need to be healthy! Diabetes runs heavily in my fam. n I refuse to suffer from that along with other health issues. I just lack motivation n there's not enough hours in a day. Ugh! lol
  • N @ashley_shamley I would die to be my high school weight again!
  • edited January 2012
    @Mom2ING I hope ur right lol I seriously need to get a move on it! It just seems impossible with a lo though. I see these girls with 5 or 6 kids n their bodies look better than mine did before I had a kid lol..can we say jealous much!
  • edited January 2012
    I gained 42 lbs with my lo. I'm now down to 5lbs under my prepreggo weight. All I did was bf. She is 8 weeks.
  • edited January 2012
    @Mom2ING sounds like a good idea...i def have to look into it but I would only be able to go twice a week. I work 8 hr shifts n I need some qt time with my lo when I am home.
    @Mimii36 lucky u n btw u have a beautiful little family
  • Yeah ur right!
  • Im actually annoyed that I continue to lose weight. I was just fine at my prepreg weight. lol & thank you very much.
  • @Mimii36 have u changed ur eating habits as well or just the breastfeeding is causing u to continuously lose weight?
  • I eat the same and I'm still on maternity leave so I sit home ALL day. So I guess its just from breastfeeding.
  • @taytay depending on what cable provider you have, you may be able to access free work out stuff like zumba and yoga etc. that way u can work out while lo is napping & its free!
  • I want to get brazilian butt lift when I can work out after baby!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @BabyLuv8 lol I never had a big butt but the little I had Kayden took it away :(
    @RileyAndMe I like to dance too so that something I'm going to have to look into. If i get some time on my hands I'm going to try to get into a Zumba class.

• Well this brazilian butt lift works thoughts stomach & butt! So I'm hoping it'll work for me! But zumba would be way fun too!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @RileyAndMe I took a zumba class at mu church last yr lol
  • I lost all my babyweight by 2wks pp. I only gained 17lbs, and lost it all from just bf
  • Me too @ashley_smashley.. how's it working out for you? Cause I can't keep up with working out.
  • 38 lost so far and just bf. Not working out yet ( c section so not allowed yet) not dieting yet. I gained 60 lbs so i still have a lot to go. Ill be 6 weeks pp on Wednesday. But i am very flabby from not working out :-(
  • @britt21 some days it's hard...but I try to stick to my routine. I feed Ollie his morning boob session(lol) then we go for a walk then I lay him down while he naps and do my work out.
  • I will have to start doing a routine on my days off work...cause on my days I work its hard to get working out in. @ashley_smashley
  • I was 100lbs before getting preggo & I gained 48 (half my starting body weight lol). Im 4wks pp and ive lost 25 and havent done anything. I had a csection so ive not been able to exercise yet.