Yay!!!!

edited January 2012 in April 2012
Third Trimester today, April mommy's how are we doing?

Comments

• Doing okay! Can't wait for this stinker to be born lol Estimated due date is April 15th :-)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm due in Apr too:) the 6th...trying to hold out if possible my bday is the 17th. Two of my friends are due in Apr too, so excited:) I'm having a boy, he moves around so much, and now I can see it too, my whole stomach moves. My fiance says at night the whole bed shakes when he kicks, lol!
  • @cristinalynn OMG THATS MY BDAY. my sons due date was the 16th and he was born the 4th. my water broke!
  • @ripKaydence that's so cool! This one will be born in March unfortunately, I'm getting induced because of complications, but I won't know the exact date until the end of February beginning of March. Do you and your son get along since you're both Aries?
  • uh...kinda. lol we butt heads alot he is very opinionated and so am i and he is very vocal and stubborn and head strrong and ... so am i lol its hard but im mommy and hes my baby so we make it work
  • @ripKaydence Awwwh, it's cause Aries have horns like the Taurus(I'm a Taurus) lol. Taurus and Aries get along great...but when they don't...it's bloody lol. I bet you two have such a deep bond because of it though! :-) @jdensma you and I have the same due date yay(sorry I just saw the post)!!