Can't keep anything down

I was nauseated in my first trimester but only threw up twice. Now I'm 14w 5d and can't keep anything down longer than an hour :( it started last night when I felt horrible all day then at 11pm I threw up literally everything I ate yesterday. Now i've throw up an hour after trying to eat twice:/

I thought the 2nd trimester was suppose to be easier lol

Comments

• How and where do I get it?
    @bexiewexie
  • Dr will prescribe it!
  • Try munching on apples thru out the entire day even at night.
  • Try making ginger root tea I saw a recipe online somewhere then seeing if u can eat
  • @augustbaby I don't have an appt for a week and an half.

@Mom2ING ginger ale makes me feel worse. I've never been able to drink that stuff:/

Im trying toast and my special k bars. So far so good. But I wont hold my breathe lol
  • Maybe you have a stomach bug and it will pass. With my first I had nausea to 12 weeks, then threw up for 2 more weeks when I thought I should be feeling better! With my LO I was nauseous/sick for 17 weeks. Hope you feel better soon (*)
  • I agree with the apples. Especially sour apples. I just got Preggie Pop Drops. Non-medicated and work instantly.
  • @fate where did you get your preggie pops? I got some from my dr office my last pregnancy but where can you buy them?
  • I was nauseous my entire pregnancy. I tried zofran and fenigren gel, neither worked. It turned out that I just had horrible reflux that made me nauseous. My doc put me on protonics. It was the only thing that helped. You might just have reflux too...
  • @rjr33 Babies'R'Us. I also buy them in bulk now at Drugstore.com. Beats going to the store every few days to pick some up from a store I don't like. Lol. Saves me gas and time!
  • @Ali_in_OK yea I called my nurse and they said we'll discuss reflux at my appt. But they want me to go to the er if i can't keep my water down at least
  • I remember those days, sucks sry Hun.