Babies & 2door cars....

edited January 2012 in Special clubs
How in the hell do you do it? It takes me forever to get her in the car & it doesnt make it any easier having her seat in the middle. What do you ladies do to make it easier?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I had a two door car n as soon as I found out I was pregnant I go a new car but I wish I never did! I miss my scion tC sooooo much! But I'm sure its easier now then I would have been had I not got a different car. Even tho I hate this one. I really want a kia optima its like a 4 door scion tC but I'm stuck for a while :(
  • I hate it,we were in a camaro& there were only two seats in the back.getting him in is ridiculous!
  • omg I HATE it I just handle I just bought this car cuz its a upgrade from my junkie 4 door but its really hard getting her in & out. my car doesnt have a middle seat lol my lo is on the passenger side. I cant imagine trying to get my 11 lb baby from the middle seat in a 2door. kudos to you!
  • I have a 2 door cavalier convertible n idk its not hard at all. The carseat we have snaps right in to the base so we just like swing him in lol n pop him out. It's in the middle
  • Ugh I hated it. Swear I almost broke my back from bending with the carseat. My hubby had to buy a better car. He got us a cadillac and it's so much easier and imo safer.
  • I have to try and fit my lo in my bds two seater soon I can't keep driving everywhere. It's going to be hard I don't know if it will fit
  • @moodymommie my lo is 12lb8oz! Its tough! You have to get completely in the back seat of the car to get her in and out and the damn carseat gets stuck on the front seat everytime! I'm getting a new care this month
  • @dra765 mine snaps right in too but I have to get completely in the backseat to get the caraway to the middle.
  • yes I know ! its a good think im short & I fit lol & if there is anything in the front seat likemy huge purse I cant get her out untill I move the purse but of course I cant carry everything at once! >.< I hate my car your so lucky your getting anew one
  • I have a 2.5 year old and a 3 month old... In a two door. It sucks. My poor dd has no leg room and I am like an inch away from the wheel. My husband has a 4 four sedan, that he says he has to drive because he is a sales rep and drives a lot. BS. Plus his car is 10 years newer than mine.
  • @ashleyfew I'm jealous. Lol
  • OMG I fell into my car trying to put her in LOL I had to laugh at myself!!! Its not bad but it just started snowing.
  • The base makes it kind of easier but I usually put him in the passenger side and leave the seat pushed forwards so all I have to do is lean the back up to get him in..that way my seat doesnt get jacked up too! Also the top part of my seat is smaller at the head rest so I kinda lift him up to the top of the door and then in
  • edited January 2012
    @Mybabe my bf fell in the car and the carseat was in his hands! My lo was already strapped in tho and it just tipped over a little. It didn't even faze her. Lol. After we saw she was fine it was actually kinda funny. Lol