Only 3 more days until 20 week u/s!!!

edited January 2012 in Second Trimester
And 7 days until or gender reveal party! It's getting so close I can't believe it! Baby has been kicking constantly!! Hubby even felt it for the first time this past Monday! Life is good!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @armahnismommy no we don't know. We will have the u/s tech put the gender in an envelope, then we're going to have a cake made so a gender reveal cake! Everyone finds out together. I haven't had an u/s since 9w so I'm definately way to excited! Especially since this is probably my last one too!
  • Ooooh! That is the most amazing idea I have heard! :x
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yay how exciting!!!!
  • @armahnismommy since day 1 hubby has said it's a girl. I say she alot however I have no idea! I would like a girl first because I was the first girl in my family and my sil had twin girls dec 2nd so.... I get all of their things and it would be fun for the 3 of them to grow up together! Hubby said he likes boys clothes better. It's a win win either way! And yes the party should be fun can't wait! There will be like 30 of us there. I just hope baby participates correctly at the u/s!
  • @fate I know! I've wanted to do it since my last pregnancy when I miscarried.
    @hodgeslangdon I know! Won't be long for you! Have you gotten an u/s yet?
  • @BabyLuv8 I did get one @7 weeks I have my 12 week ultrasound on wed.
  • Yey!!!! Ahhhh that's so fun girl, u will have to post pics or something!!!! :) I find out in 2 wks & I can hardly handle it...

So lots of baby movement? I haven't felt anything yet & I get so nervous! But last week baby was doing great. I've had an awful cold so I'm hoping it goes away ASAP. I had a tough week... Just wanna feel baby & know all is ok even if I'm not feeling ok!
  • AHHH I'm so thrilled!!! Time is flying by! I cannot wait to read/see that update!!! :-D I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow :)
  • Congrats to u hun