Today is the day!!!!

edited January 2012 in Second Trimester
I'm 20 weeks and today we have our second & last u/s. I can't wait to see this baby who was kicking so hard that me and hubby could see it on my tummy last night! I hope everything looks great &
Please give me some "showing your privates dust" we need it. Sunday we have a gender reveal cake party planned and we need to know the gender! Lol. After the appt we're heading to cub to get the cake made! I well add photos of the party on sunday!

Comments

• Show your privates dust I hate that u only get two ultrasounds I have had two already this pregnancy I hope your baby is in there chillin with his or her legs open please trag me in your update
  • Yay exiting good luck and of course some dust
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Good luck and I hope baby isn't shy!
    @kendylsmommy my husband wore a blue shirt to ours too, but we did have a boy! Lol he wants a girl now too!
  • Well they saw the privates. Baby looked good. Hubby thinks girl because the techs kinda said her twice. But I swear I saw a penis so.... We will see! On sunday!! hubby is freaking out he wants to know so bad! @jess510 @preggointx
  • I'm stealing your idea, hope ya know. :D
  • Good luck, my baby was stubborn. Drink some oj to get them active and moving.
  • @fate the cake idea? Good! our techs were awesome!
  • @nelsbrandon it showed. Moved the whole time without orange juice!
  • @babyluv8 Great, its a girl right? I have a girl and they are precious. Or maybe I'm biased;) lol. Either way I wish you a great pregnancy and healthy baby
  • @babyluv8 good luck ma. @Kendylsmommy sad, I hope he gets used to the fact is a girl. People should be happy no matter the gender of the baby!
  • You need to start tagging in these updates!!!! Lol yey, I hate that I have to wait to find out... To find out what ur having... Lol!!!! Can u handle it?!?! >:D< how fun!!!

I haven't felt baby move yey :( & I have less than 2 weeks till I find out... That worries me.
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 I know I'm going crazy a little waiting. But hey I'm making myself! my sil didn't feel her twins until 20w so when I said I felt mine before 17w I think she thought I was lying! Lol.