weight loss

what's everyone doing to lose weight? My son is 3 months and i went back to what i was pre-baby but seems like i've gained some back, which im sure because i now stay at home with him and dont get out much, none the less the stress.. so what's everyone doing.. dieting, exercising, pills.. help me out :)

Comments

• Ugh same here my baby is 5 months and I've gained 7 lbs back. I'm just gonna watch what I eat til spring, then I'm hitting the pavement with the stroller everyday lol I don't like diet pills and I just can't find the time to exercise :/
  • i was 119 when i delivered and now i weigh 108 but i walk my dogs while my dog rides him bike/'scooter i stretch while i watch tv. but i dont eat breakfast or lunch i have a mid day snack and i eat dinner. idk why just dont really have an appetite. oh and i drink water religously! all day i maybe have a glass of milk with my meds i take twice a day but otherwise i drink water.
  • son** not dog lol
  • @ripkaydence dang how'd u get your dog to ride a bike??? Lol ;)
  • @starrxoxo9 hahahah i reread that was like uhhhh people are going to want pictures of that lol but on the other hand thatd be awesome if my dog could tho!!!
  • I have 3 more pounds to go to get back to pre baby and it's been a month. I NEED ZUMBA!!!! lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I was.174 when I had my daughter and I'm 150 now I haven't done anything all I do was ebf...i need to lose 30 more pounds @ceegsmommy75 I need zu
  • I have been so bad! I can't stop baking! Major sweet tooth lately. So I definitely need to lose. I was walking everyday even if it was just a half mile. But since it's so cold and I have a foot problem I haven't been walking.
  • @ripkaydence you could make a lot of money with a bike riding dog!! Lol
  • edited January 2012
    My little guy will be 5wks old on Friday. I weighed 224 when I had him and I now way 204. I have 16lbs to my pre pregnancy weight and 34 to my goal of 170.
    I'm counting calories and watching my fat intake. also eating well balanced meals.
    As far as working out I'm doing 3 miles 4times a week with walk jog intervals. So far so good :)
    Once I get to 6wks pp ill be starting p90x again along with my 3miles
  • Im not doing anything.. i barely eat in the day and im constantly rocking her (without a rocking chair) plus moving around all day . I got a few morw lbs to go to get to my ppw
  • Sorry i meant more*
  • I ordered a trial of some stuff, its supposed to come in today, i'll let you know how it goes :)
  • @kimberly4411 let me know what you got and if it works :)
  • Phentermine diet pills
  • I gained all my pregnancy weight bank plus 10 pounds my baby is almost 5 months but I'm pregnant again and have been losing weight I lost 25 pounds with my son