Wipes :)

edited January 2012 in Baby showers
im going to be registering soon. what wipes are your favorite and why? :) I have to get unscented of course cause i have weird skin so i dont want to take the chance with my lo.

Comments

• Huggies bc they feel great & their thick. pampers r super thin lol
  • I love pampers wipes. huggies are thicker but I feel like they are dryer than pampers. honestly u should just try both bc everyone like different things! however if u end up liking huggies there are a lot more coupons for them than pampers.
  • Thank you ladies:) I think I'll try both!
  • Huggies supreme. I like them because the texture is different..good for cleaning doodoo lol
  • @myheartzx3 lol at ur comment.... Doodoo haha but soooo true ;)
  • I like pampers at least for now. huggies is too rough for my lo's soft skin &makes her booty red. I agree with trying it out first. I bought all huggies so I have a bunch im hoping shewill be able to use when she gets older
  • edited January 2012
    Pampers sensitive, for sensitive bootys;)lol
  • Huggies!
  • Huggies wipes and pampers diapers :)
  • I liked pampers when he was only formula fed. Now with solid food Huggies because they are thicker and "scrub" solid poo better.
  • I've tried every kind and my favorite ended up being the unscented parent choice they are thick and cheap lol! But I use way to many at once so its awesome that I like that kind but the diapers suck! When he was newborn we used pampers sensitive. My huggies kind tore to easily and the Pampers wipes were thin.
  • I like parents choice and walgreens brand
  • After 4 kids and using EVERY wipe put there... Pampers sensitive is the best.
  • I like Pampers thick care they have sensitive and scented ones. I also tried huggies and likes them also
  • Huggies unscented for my baby boy
  • Pamper sensitive
  • I agree huggies!
  • Huggies all the way!!!
  • I love Huggies, they have all kinds including sensitive. They are very "cloth like"
  • Pampers sensitive or Johnsons. I liked the Huggies but found they stuck together in the packet and when I tried to get one if two out, I pulled a wad of 10 or more!
  • We love Pampers sensitive thick care. great for sensitive booties and for little faces when u can't find the burpie.
  • I love pampers cause they just seem softer...the huggies ones are too rough and I don't wanna wipe my babies booty with a rough wipie lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We get the big box at Sams club, the store brand there and we like them. My daughter used the big box from Costco and tjose worked for her... But I agree with one of the ladies above, maybe buy a small pack (travel size maybe) and test them and see which you like..
  • I like pampers soft care unscented. I felt like the huggies always ripped or I couldn't get just one. They were also rougher.
  • Huggies wipes but pampers diapers
  • Pampers sensitive but they have to be the thick ones!
  • Pampers sensitive thick care ! Their super soft like Pampers but thick like huggies there awesome !!!
  • Costco brand. They don't tear and are unscented. Plus you get a ton of them for cheap.
  • I like Huggies because they are thicker. My lo has thick sticky Poop and with pampers it's hard to get off. Huggies gets the job done quick. I also don't mind parents choice.