Comments

• Congrats!! Are you in shock cuz you thought it was the other sex or because its just all so exciting lol?!
  • Its a what?! BOY? I see blue cake?
  • I'm confused also. It looks yellow to me. Either way, congratulations!! :D
  • I belive the ballon says boy.
  • @fate yes boy @drgonzo523 boy! The filling is blue not the cake itself. Hubby is also holding a it's a boy balloon behind me!
    @lilsugarsmomma hubby was 99.9% sure it was a girl. we were both hoping for a girl. Still happy obviously!! Just have to take it in!
  • @fate yes boy @drgonzo523 boy! The filling is blue not the cake itself. Hubby is also holding a it's a boy balloon behind me!
    @lilsugarsmomma hubby was 99.9% sure it was a girl. we were both hoping for a girl. Still happy obviously!! Just have to take it in!
  • Congrats!
  • @BabyLuv8 we can trade we both really wanted a boy, we are getting our 3rd girl. Lol
  • CoNgRaTs:)
  • edited January 2012
    Do you have only one dimple? My daughter only has a dimple on her right cheek.
  • Congrats!! Boys are so much fun. My son is the best, and hubby and I were convinced we would have a girl. You'll warm up to him. :) The idea sinks in and you can't picture it the other way.
  • Congrats! Thats exciting! :)
  • That's wonderful! And I love the gender reveal party idea. Might have to use it for the next one. Congrats on the little man!!
  • @fate I don't actually have dimples. I think maybe it's just cuz my face is fatter! So maybe if I do it comes out in fat cheeks! Lol
    @rtmommy I know I will warm up... But it's still shocking! Hubby and I just went thru all of our baby boy clothes (i garage sale and buy when ever I want) anyway, now that we looked thru that stuff it's already sinking in!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @armahnismommy the party went great. We had the cake that had blue filling in it. Kinda hard to see if the pic tho!! I cried on the way home because I was sad. It'll just take some getting use to. We were so sure! But at the u/s I swear I saw a penis... But the techs said her/she a couple times do that thru me off. But they heard me say he so maybe they were trying to confuse me!
  • congrats!!! I was too busy trying to find an ultrasound. Then tried to figure out cake. I was like ohh the baloon tells it all.
  • Congratulations!
  • @armahnis we both wanted a girl. Yes first time mom. This party was just our gender reveal party! We requested no presents lol. But yes we well be having a baby shower prob late april early may. We just want to have one big one at our house and hoping that the weather is nice by then so we can do it outside!
  • Awwwww congrats boys are cool :)
  • @wyattsmommy as time goes by it gets more real. I know by the time he is born I would want it no other way!
    @armahnismommy I'm due june 5th. I live in mn so I'm just hoping it's nice by then. We've had a pretty snow less winter until now so hopefully it doesn't stick around later! That and it rains alot and I wanted to have the part i
  • I was a little bummed too @wyattmommy
  • Awww congratulations!!!! :-D I'm so thrilled for y'all!!! I love how y'all did it too. We would like a boy because we just had a girl but like you, we will be happy with whatever God decided to give! <3
  • Why the hell didn't I see this tag, I'm so mad! Lol I know you were hoping for a girl, but I'm still so excited for you :) you will be excited more & more!! That picture is too cute by the way, you look so pretty!

So any name ideas yet? Or are u waiting? I find out on Monday..., eeek! I'm super excited about either though now.., but I know my hubby may need a drink if it's another girl lol
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 I'm definately getting more use to the idea. We were just so convinced it was a girl so we were shocked!! I can't wait to hear what your having!!! We do have a name picked out but we are not sharing... I'd share it on here but I would be screwed if someone we knew had pregly!! Lol. Love your bump btw my is really sticking out more & more lol
  • I figured you may be keeping it quiet just bc of your gender idea haha (feel free to private message me ;) lol) are u waiting till he's born? That's what my brother & sil did. I just can't keep it quiet when I know for sure!!!! Lol. I'm not sure though... Well if it's a boy everyone already knows the first name. Haha

Oh my goodness the other day I felt like I actual had a baby bump (the day I took the pic) but it honestly shows one day & hides another! It's hidden since except a little bit... Grrr!! Lol

• @mrsrocketfield1221 what a stinker butt!! Lol shouldn't be long. My lil boy was kicking all day I think because he didn't like the pants I was wearing!