Comments

• Pretty!!!
  • It's cute! Check out babysupermall.com I have found a ton on there I love..
  • Cute! I cant wait until I'm far enough to start buying stuff! Lol
  • @lacy809 I think I did look at them. However they are way more expensive for much less items! The one I showed here was 13 pieces for 150 & free shipping. One I like on the website you said, was only 4 pieces for 160! sucky! There are seriously so many to choose from everywhere lol!
  • The one I'm getting is 5pc for 99.95 but I do agree there are some expensive ones on there
  • Ours was nine pieces on clearance for 125..it was a jojo brand.
  • @wyattsmommy I know. We are lucky to have the family we do. Hubbys dad gave us 500 for crib and my mom offered to buy me this bedding! Everything else will go on the registry!
    @britt21 there were some I liked of that brand too! It's hard tho with boys! I love like all the girl ones... So in that case maybe it's a good thing I didn't get a girl!
  • @wyattsmommy awesome!! Hubby and I are going to go register for all that shizit this weekend... Should be lots of fun & frustration lol. A 700 crib! Thats so much! We are hopefully going to find a cheaper cute one & then a matching dresser with it! I guess we'll see. but it would be nice not to spend the whole 500 lol
  • Lol yea I understand luckily it was the first one we saw and considering it was like originally 240 lol we couldn't pass it up. My parents bought us our crib, originally 300 or so but when we used a coupon she scanned it twice so we got it for 150
  • Babies are attracted to black, white and red.
  • edited January 2012
    @Britt21 ummmmm score!! Lol where did you get the crib at that you had a coupon? I think I've decided I don't want to get this bedding... :( as much as I like it.... It's micro suede which is bad in or house of cats.... That and I feel like cotton is much more breathable for baby being that he will be a summer baby!
  • Babies r us..it was a 20% off a regular priced item
  • @britt21 sweet! I'll have to get my hands on one of those coupons!
  • edited January 2012
    I have looked at beddIng for girls & boys and man is it harder to find boy stuff I like! Lol I don't like themes all that much, unless they're done right. This kind of an idea is subtle when using characters... More my style if I have any at all. Guess it'll all depend on what I'm having but on etsy I've found some amazing things or ideas... So I may have something made. We'll see bc u certainly can't afford it right now! Lol

Do u guys have a nursery? It stinks bc we live in a two bedroom & have to move out the 1st of June... Just before baby so I have no clue of we'll find a 3 bedroom we can afford or not! Ugh! Lol
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 yes we otten a3 bedroom house. Babies room will be right next to ours! That stinks that moving day will be right before!! Yikes! I decided we shouldn't get this one :( it's micro suede which doesn't go well in our house of cats!! It's seriously so hard to decide! I always see the girl ones I love too!
  • Oh your lucky, it's hard bc we're low on $ so now we can't afford everything. I'm so bummed... It's also hard bc the girls. We only have them half the time so technically (more do if it's a girl) if it's a good sized room we could share it with the baby... But again it would have to be a good size. That would work nice though. We'll see. Trying not to stress much!

Yeah micro suede would probably not be the best, you'll have to let me know if you find any others. Are you going with a style??
  • I just ordered mine last night I'm so excited to get it! I got the galapagos by bean sprout I'm in love with the colors an figured it would go good since my son and daughter will have to share a room
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 I wanted to do like zebra stripes/giraffe print. However there are none for boys except this one which is not happening.... So I'm not sure. We night one at target today because it was 18 and originally 61. It's gender nuetral so even if we don't use it and want another we could save it lol.
  • IM A ZEBRA FREAK!!!!!!! I MOTHER HEFFIN LOVE IT OMG I WANT IT FOR MY BED!
  • Lol I'd do the same thing ;) haha its tough to find boy stuff!!!! Good luck!!!
  • @ripkaydence ...maybe they'll make u a big girl sized one!! Lol this wouldn't keep u very warm ;)
  • I am in love!!
  • @ripkaydence me too!! Hubby not so much!