Update about 13 week 2 day U/S

At 9 week 2 day appt, they found 2 sacs.. 1 empty and the other had a healthy little snowflake who's heartbeat was 176bpm and doing great.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Now - I went in yesterday and I was so nervous because it had been 4 weeks since last visit. This is what they found ...
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

My snowflake is perfect!!! Heartbeat is 156bpm - they looked through the body and saw the heart, brain, bladder, etc is forming great with no concerns. Thank You, Lord!
I asked for gender because I know @Fate said her gender u/s is gonna be at 13 weeks but my hospital won't even attempt to look. Lol :( but it's ok - I'm still happy!

Update on me - I had a biopsy in 2008 that took out a huge chunk of my cervix and because of that, I get extra ultrasounds. They looked and said I look great. :-) I get 4 more ultrasounds to check and my next appt is the 29th of feb and said they'll take a peek to see if they can check gender and if she refuses, then by next appt for sure!!! :-D I am so thrilled and am so blessed! I'm grateful that God chose me to have another bundle even when He knew my (ex) bf that I was with just ONE WEEK ago would walk out. *sigh* it hurts but no matter what bad goes on in life, we can ALWAYS find the positive :-) When I look at this picture and into my daughters eyes... I realize that I'll be fine! <3

Comments

• Congrats on the healthy pregnancy! Baby is so adorable already. You're going to do fine without him. Support of family got me through a really tough time, and helped me raise my son when I thought I was going to fall apart. No matter what happens between you guys, know you're the best mommy you can be and keep going. Keep your chin up :) And congrats again on the baby looking good!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Congrats on a beautiful healthy baby
  • Congrats glad, everything is going, well I went today and they wouldn't even try and, look for the gender ....i asked congrats
  • @RTMommy Aww, thanks, girl!!! Losing the man you love is hard... but when there's a baby and one on the way.. well, I just thank God for them because I don't know what I would do if he left and it was just me. lol probably go nuts. haha :-P

@bexiewexie Oh yes! <3 :D

@ArmahnisMommy You're right, girl, thank you! And thank you for your support - it means a lot and I love ya too!!! >:D<

@preggointx Yeah, my ultrasound tech just giggled and said, "oh no, ma'am! We don't even attempt to make those kinds of guesses at this stage" and I just gritted my teeth and clenched my fists and watched my baby dance on the screen. lol So did you get a pic today?? :)
  • I luv the pic its so perfect. Congrats again hun. Glad snowflake is doing great
  • im crying happy tears for yor healthy snowflake
  • @MrsThompson34 @ripKaydence Thank you so much, ladies! I am so glad all is well. :)
  • Yes I got a nunchal or whatever they call it ultrasound and the baby, was perfect 171 hb and moving and, touching his/her face I smiled the entire time she took a bunch of pics but only put two on my disc and they r not the best she had to, choose from
  • @preggointx oh I'm so glad!!!! :-D congrats, girly! I forgot your dd - what is it again? How exciting!!!
  • August 9th but my measurments r about 3 days difference but they r not chqnging my dd because they said it would have to b more than a weeks difference and it isnt thank you im very excited now and I just know its a girl
  • I love your new pic! If you hadn't already announced it on fb you should use that!
  • @preggointx so due 3 days after me! That's so exciting!!! :)

@BabyLuv8 oh yes, ma'am it's announced! My profile pic here is also my fb pic. Are you on pfa? :)
  • What is pfa?
  • @babyluv8 the pregly for adults fb group.