2nd gender scan tm... I need ur help!

Ok ladies, last wk Elmer was super low & in a difficult position so we go back tm so the tech can measure the heart & check gender since she couldn't last wk!! Everything looked great, so really I need some kind of "money shot" dust so I can know if it's a he or she!!

If u wanna send extra blue (or pink) dust along with it please do!! Hubby is praying for a boy since he had two girls lol but really we just want healthy!!! :-D

Comments

• Blue dust ur way but if u have ur boy u better give me blue dust when im preg again
  • I can't wait...what time is your appt tomorrow?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • If the baby is stubborn I bet it's a girl. My daughter would not open her legs lol it took three tries then we said we think it's a girl lol
  • Lots of *get to see for sure* dust! It may not be the gender you thought, but at least you'll know for sure. :) Good luck, mamas!
  • I think its a girl. Usually the boy babies aren't shy. But either way i'm excited for ya!
  • Blue money shot dust your way!! Even tho I kinda think your having a girl....
  • I agree boys r usually wide open we saw Cartier's boy parts at every scan cuz we had his legs wide open
  • Idk my little girl was so not afraid to show us she was a girl lol but blue baby dust to you!
  • Well ladies... I've known friend who've had "secretive" boys but...

It's a Girl!! Lol :X I'm excited we know, what a little blessing!!!

Daddy was in shock but, he'll get over it!!! Hahaha
  • I thought so!! I really wanted a girl got the opposite! Lucky! I love frilly girly things & pig tails! Glad you could find out this time tho!
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 So excited for you!!! As you could tell in my texts! :):)
  • Omg...Congrats girl!!!!
  • Congrats! Another girl in the house? :D
  • Congrats! Just another daddy's girl for him!
  • Awh, so happy for you!! I want a girl so bad. I hope that girl vibe comes my way when I conceive again. Sooooo excited for you :)
  • @babyluv8 that's what happened with one of my preschoolers moms... She was hoping for a girl & got another boy... Maybe we should trade ;) hahaha

No way! I'm excited. My hubby is so out numbered but, that'll teach him! :-))

@ltlnckl all our families reactions were to laugh lol too funny!

@molly... :) u & my friend Cheryl were the first to find out!!

@rtmommy I will send u boat loads of pink dust when u need it! Heck, borrow my hubby... Apparently that's all he makes!!! Lol :p

Thanks to all u ladies! I think it's funny. He made me upset yesterday but I don't care now... I'm excited! A little girl of my very own... Hoping she's a dancer like I was!!
  • My hubby has a girl with his ex, so I know he is capable of having them. Haha I was hoping to get a BFP this month, but I'm 6 days before AF and I'm cramping and having some discharge like I'm going to start early, so pretty sure we will want the pink dust next month. ;) Even if hubby isnt happy yet, he will be eventually, right? I'm happy for you anyway. :)
  • a girl on here already asked if I wanted to trade lol! I think she has 3 girls & is preg with another or this is her 3rd lol. This is mine and hubbys first... But in still out numbered in our house! 3 cats & 2 fish all boys!! By the time baby shows i'll be out numbered 7 to 1!!!
  • Your husband must have a lily.girl maker iin his pants! CONGRATULATIONS!
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 I feel so special! Wish I could hug you in person! >:D<