xz

edited June 2012 in December 2011
i noticed a lo

Comments

• GORGEOUS children!!! ya gotta check my profile pic to see "Piper and Ceegan"I don't know how to post yet
  • @ceegsmommy75 omg so cute! they look so much alike lol. are u on a comp or phone? just go to photobucket and upload them there... they give u links to share pics
  • Awe, i cant wait to catch up with u. Ur kids r so cute & Hazel & zaiden r twins lol thats ur sons name right lol
  • edited February 2012
    @mrsthompson34 yeah I have more pics I took that day on my fb that they look more like twins lol and yea that's his name. He so funny he tells my other daughter "hazel loves me more because she's my twin"

Lol hurry and catch up! I think I will be stuck at 3 for a while. I change my mind about having two close together haha
  • You have been truly blessed. All your kids are not cute, they are beautiful. They all have pretty features too. My son has those big eyes too. Please upload more pics. Ps, your going to have to hide your eldest daughter away from the boys because she is gorgeous. Don't say I never told u lol
  • edited February 2012
    Chelsea Lynne
    Born Christmas Eve
    6 lbs 7 oz
    19 in long

• @yummymummy1 aww ur waaay too sweet :X Ty I love big eyes lol me and my boyfriend have big eyes so all our kids do too. And i know everyone tells me that about my daughter. Good thing Her daddy is big and Very intimidating lol. Where's the pic of ur lil one :) I can post more pics tomorrow
  • @jennalynne87 aww she's so cute! A Christmas eve baby :) I was due on Christmas but she wanted to stay in longer lol
  • @mrz_jackson2anpreggo ty and so is ur lil one. I love how she's always got a matching headband. I bought hazel a few but she hates them. I haven't tried for a while tho..I should try again lol
  • Lol, im fertile like u so i might b stuck one one longer than u think lol.

Lol thas so mean of ur son to say that to his sis.
  • Here's mine I believe she was the 2 or 3 December baby born :)
    Skylar Isabella Louise
    12/5/11
    6.9oz
    19.5 " long
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    She just had her 2 month well baby and she is now 11.5lbs and 21.5" long
  • Ur welcome. Yep good thing he is a big daddy lol o only have display pics of him ad I do not know how to upload them here lol
  • Thank you yea my girls get bows on as soon as they come out lol but it gets them use to them pretty quick my 1 year old knows the routine lol
  • @Mylittleman2011 lol u still haven't changed ur name :p but ur daughter is beautiful. i love that first pic she looks so peaceful. love her name too. i was thinking izabella for my daughter my bf was like no way its too girly lol. i don't think my daughter woulda matched as a izabella anyway hahaha

@yummymummy1 you can download the photobucket app or if u go on the comp and go to the website its much easier. you can upload there and they give u the links to share :)
  • edited February 2012
    This is Nyla from today :x lol but shes a September baby but shes Hazel's bff so I figure I can post a pic haha

• @myHEARTZx3 naw changing my name would be way to time consuming and well then I would forget it LMAO so instead I stick with the little man but hey I do have a dog named little man and he is my dog so it's totally legit :D
  • @myHEARTZx3 what a beautiful family..I love the big eyes!
  • @mrsthompson34 I know I keep telling u but I love her hair! She has do much hair u get to do a lot cute stuff with it. She has the cutest lil nose too lol such a pretty lil girl :)
  • @aishamusa TY ♥ lol yeah everyone always comments on her eyes ;;)
  • Okay so I am an October mommy but I love looking at everyone's baby pics...all of your babies are so adorable. Oh my gosh...very blessed mama's!
  • @Mommyo4 im just like that im not due until July! Having baby in the heat lool :D
  • @Mommyo4 aww thanks! ur lil one is adorable too! i looked at ur profile pic haha
  • edited February 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Idk how to piat, but those babies are beautiful.
  • @MistyLou ty... try photobucket... theres an app or a website :)
  • @tricesbaby how did i miss those pics? i had no idea they were here lol so handsome! he looks SO much like u! lucky. i wish someone looked like me just a little bit. share more i love seeing baby pics. i wanna see how ur baby pic looks lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @tricesbaby no I see his pics on fb too but I didn't see this post with the pics til today lol!
  • awww cute! she was a big girl :) i was thinking of natalia for my daughters middle name because i was due on christmas and it means born on christmas lol

@Reneerose0828