so excited.....

edited February 2012 in USA moms
After spending my whole pregnancy on here and listening to all of you ladies......i have booked a holiday to America for next march. So so excited, just wanted to share....can anyone tell me what the weather is like in Florida in march =D

Comments

• @kristaf22 thank you. Seriously, im so flipping excited. My lo will be 15 months and my oldest 16. So im guessing there will be something for everyone =)
  • I live in Florida. It will be 80-85 and sunny!
  • @wantingababy thanks. I've always wanted to go. I just can't wait. I've just booked the hotel and flights and tickets foe universal. Can't afford Disney but im sure the kids will love it anyway xxx
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @kristaf22 my girls just wanna see the harry potter place lol. @ArmahnisMommy thanks....if anyone has any tips on best things to do and see feel free to comment. Only prob is I won't be driving, so im hoping there are plenty of buses on international drive. =)
  • Universal Studios is the best out of them all in my opinion!! There is also Downtown Disney which is a nice place to go and just walk around (there are a ton of buses that go there!) and there is an upside down house (I'm not sure if that is the actual name of it) that we loved as kids! Have fun :)
  • @stbmilitarybrat thanks. Do you have to get tickets for that xxx
  • For which one?! Downtown Disney is free to walk around... It has like restaurants and stores and stuff & and the upside down house I'm pretty sure you just pay for at the door!
  • @stbmilitarybrat oops yeah downtown Disney. Thank you. Its so good to get advice from people who live there or have been there. :-D
  • You're welcome! Hope yas have a good time!! :)
  • I just went to universal studios last week. Harry potter world was amazing! Smaller than I thought it would be but the attention to detail was amazing. We have a cold front this weekend only lasting 2 days and with a high of 65 on Saturday.the winter in Florida this year is like spring.
  • @cheryl74 how was your trip?
  • edited June 2012
    @trixiesmom8 we are going next year. So nervous now as we will have 2 under 15 months lol. I can't wait though. @jaxmommy81011 that's the bit I'm looking forward to the most xxx
  • Oh gotcha! Was confused since it was posted in Feb lol Disney is tons of fun I have an uncle that lives down there so when I was younger we went all the time.