My baby just rolled over!!

edited February 2012 in Rolling Over
My son who is 4mths rolled over for the first time today!! He rolled from front to back 3 times:) I'm soo happy hubby & I got to see it, I go back to work next month so I'll probably miss alot of my babies firsts. He's also been trying to sit up this past week. I love my lil man so much, we are such proud parents :X
@excitedforoctober
@gabbyc
@mrsthompson34
@myheartzx3
@txmommy93011

Comments

• My almost 4 month old did yesterday for the first time too! It's so exciting.
  • edited February 2012
    @1stwoodsbaby- aww it sure is exciting:) did you record it? By the time we though about recording it and my hubby got the video camera he didn't want to do it anymore.lol
  • Yes I finally got it recorded. It took a while but I finally did. She rolled from her back to stomach. Now that she's figured it out she will not stay on her back.
  • Awww how exciting, my little man has rolled both ways a few times, but mostly likes to be on his side lol! I haven't gotten video either!
  • edited February 2012
    @pregnantelf- that's awesome he's rolled over both ways:) hopefully next time I'll br prepared with the video camera.
  • Yay go Julian! :)
  • Maddox rolled over from tummy to back twice on Friday...but as soon as we went to record it he stopped! Little turkey!
    Congrats to all the other mama's whos lo's are rollin over!
  • edited February 2012
    Julian is such a big boy :) im so happy for him. Nyla has to catch up now lol. I didnt get the tag BC my sn is different now lmao.
  • Aww he's growing so fast! Pretty soon he will be running around :p yay Julian!

Hazel rolled from her belly to back during tummy time once lol

I didn't get the notification..weird
  • Aww! That's awesome! Congrats little man! I can't wait for mine to roll, she's my first full term baby.
  • My Lo just turned 4m. She can roll both ways now. I put a big pallet in the floor & let her do the "rollie pollie" lol. It's so fun getting to see them grow & change. Congrats to all u moms who's enjoying Ur babies reaching their milestones :)
  • Aaaaw gorgeus julian, they grow soo fast friend, enjoy it. Ahorita ya va empesar hacer de todo, bueno movementts n all I never get ur freaking tags I didnt get this one
  • Btw valerie is growing her third tooth :)
  • Awwwww, I love all those milestones :) Congrats
  • @mommyo4- I know I was upset at myself for not thinking of getting it sooner. Hopefully we'll b able to get them next time:)
    @nylasmommy- thanks girl:) lol oh my bad...I thought it would take another mth for it to be changed...lol
    @myheartzx3- My baby is growing way too fast:( How's Hazel doing? Wow that's awesome she is going to be walking at 3 mths...lol That's weird you didn't get it either.
    @bahamamama4828- thanks;) how old is your lo? Julian was born 4 weeks early, so daddy and I are quite proud. :)
    @momma_erica- It is fun seeing them go through different stages, I'm glad I was able to stay home with him for 5mths:)
    @gabbyc- Our babies are growing way too fast friend...good thing u get to stay home w yours:) Idk why you guys aren't getting them...Aww her 3rd tooth already...I want to see pics she prob looks so freakn cute!!
    @ceegsmommy75- thanks hun:)

• He is growing fast...I can't wait to hear when he's sitting up lol I bet that will be real soon :D

Hazels good. I think it was a one time thing her legs are always going during tummy time and she pushed herself over by kicking so hard lol. She's really strong if she could control her arms she could prob crawl because during tummy time she moves backwards from crawling with just her legs lol the doc joked that she will be walking at 8 months because she noticed she was strong. Lol sorry for rambling on
  • Lmao foreals but girl I was blowin they page up haha
  • Omg just saw this girl! That is awesome!!! Did u do alot of tummy time with Julian? I'm worried that our lack of tummy time might stall Zori from rolling over.
  • @excitedforoctober Nyla hates tummy time so im afraid she wont flip til 5 or 6 months :(
  • @myheartzx3- You're lucky it seems like she likes tummy time, Julian hates it...lol she is strong baby I'm sure she will crawl at 8m...lol
    @nylasmommy- lmfao
    @excitedforoctober- We don't do it as often as I'd like to because he hates it...lol So Zori will be fine:)
  • She is almost 4 mo, I am so excited when she will finally not be a lump anymore and move lol :D
  • Oh no she hates tummy time too. That's how she flipped over she was getting mad and frustrated kicking her legs lol