Feeling my baby move

edited February 2012 in Second Trimester
Hello i'm looking for confirmation from someone please. I'm 16 weeks pregnant and I swear I can feel my baby move. It's not wind cos I know what that feels like and this is different. I go to see my midwife on wednesday and should get to hear the heartbeat. This is my first baby, I lost one at 6 weeks a year ago tomorrow. Anyone agree it could be my baby?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ya it could be. I felt my girl for the first time around 17 weeks. It felt like I was going down on a roller coaster, that swooping feeling, while I was lying in bed.
  • Definitely could b I'm 16 weeks and I am still waiting but with my son I swear I.felt him @ 15 weeks but not constantly until 21
  • I first felt my little guy at 16w 3d. So its possible! Mine felt like a nudge. Basically like a finger nudging me from the inside. Lol
  • Yep. You just know!
  • Yes it could be...I started feeling movement @ 16 weeks for the first time
  • Definitely could be, enjoy, its the best feeling in the world :)
  • I didn't start feeling mine till 19 weeks and it felt like a bubble moving around in my tummy.
  • I felt mine at 17 weeks a few days ago. @natashalynn like the way she describes It startles me when baby moves.
  • I always felt mine early on and the docs said I would bc I was so skinny. I started feeling movement at around 14/15 weeks so your not feeling anything else.