How active was your baby between 20-25w??

edited February 2012 in Second Trimester
My little boy sometimes goes effin CRAZY! My hubby wants to know if its normal that he is so active! We watch him kick every night. Also doing he was doing flips I swear, I didn't eat or drink anything different either. But I could feel him hitting me down by my crotch & kicking my upper right belly at the same time. It was kinda funny!

My hubby is so curious he is now googling it. Most of the women saying they had really active babies once they were born they were very calm and the opposite with non active babies being crazy! Lol.

Comments

• My baby was so active! And still is BADLY and I'll be 33 weeks tomorrow and hardly have any room left I have no idea how he has so much room left. I posted a video ony fb page of him going absolutely nuts! It is completely normal but I am going to go in for an ultrasound here in like 3 or so weeks to see about where his cord is at bc with my last son he was so active his cord wrapped around his stomach and legs and was squeezing him and had to have him. 5 weeks early so I'm scared that this boy of mine is going to be the same way.
  • I would b happy for a super active baby my son was very active until the end of coarse
  • Omg my little boy is so active!! Sometimes he moves so much that it feels like a fish outta water flopping around in there! An I'm 28+3
  • Im in the 20th week and sometimes my baby goes crazy, causes me pain at moments too..
  • I'm 28 wks now but my baby goes from crazy moving to being somewhat calm. I walk all day with my job so I really don't pay attention until im back at my desk
  • I'm 31+4 and my son is still crazy! LOL I swear he's flipping his whole body and flopping everywhere. Sometimes feels like he's trying to push and kick his way out haha...little monster hurts me sometimes geeze!