What is the best place to go shopping for really cool baby stuff? With good deals.

edited February 2012 in Second Trimester
My question basiclly discribes everything. I wanna buy really good stuff for my first born baby without having to pay ALOT of money for them. Any suggestions? :X

Comments

• I like tj maxx an cookies kids
  • Not to sure, maybe look online for deals...especially since presidents day is coming up... im sure theres deals everywhere
  • @Mrz_Jackson2anpreggo what's Cookies Kids like :/ never heard of that place before.
  • It's online I got my daughter rocawear outfits on their for 14.99 before
  • @Mrz_Jackson2anpreggo wow that sounds awsome, I'l try that. ;;)
  • I shop amazon sumtimes to an love eBay
  • I shop Amazon.com too! And carters.com or go to the store...Target and the infamous WALMART...lol
  • Ross, TJ maxx, Marshalls, AJ Wright...sometimes target has clearance, I got osh kosh shirts and pants there for $3 a piece. Adjustable waist too:) I would call the places above if they are in area, excluding target, ask when they get their delivery for new stuff. Bc you really need to go then otherwise there isn't a whole lot to pick from.
  • Carter's sign up online! Great coupons & always have deals :)
  • @sehra4177 Yeah sometimes the baby stuff some stores have arn't alot to choose from which is one of the reasons why i wanted to know of other stores to shop at :) .

@OMFGimmaBABYDADDY Im also a big fan of Target and Walmart it sucks though that Walmart is in such a distant location. Walmart really needs to have more store locations. It seems like alot of the stores i like are in the suburbs and locations where it is extremely hard for me to get to lol. P.S Welcome to the Pregly group, I don't see alot of men here :-D that's brave of you!
  • ...oh...

I've been here since my first BM was about 4 months prego...

...she used the application to track her pregnancy...so, I joined to track it as well...(our babygirl is 5 months next week)

...and I continued to use it for my second baby...(he's one week and a day)...although my second BM doesn't use this app.

I hadn't been on the forum in a while...I'm fairly outspoken & I stir up controversies whenever I join discussions...LOL...so, naturally...several groups of women invited me to join Facebook groups...spinoffs of pregly...with the addition of simplified picture posting...

...its messy too..LOL

...but, I like the premise...and I can have some of my parenting questions answered in either, this forum or on Facebook...

..anyways, I'm rambling..

I'm Mike ...my daughter is Liberty...my son is Justice...nice to meet'cha!
  • @OMFGimmaBABYDADDY You too! And if im correct did you say 2 Baby Mama's ? lol you may wanna stop gathering Baby mama's with all of the drama I hear comes from that and it's not to good for your wallet :-)) lol! well I don't wanna sound as if im being rude or anything, so I appologize if it sounded rude.

It's cool if you ramble on I talk alot sometimes too :D

Well this is my first pregnancy and i'm 5 months along so I question alot of things as you may have seen in the discussion section of the App. It's very useful I know.