August 2012 when r u finding out

edited February 2012 in Second Trimester
The sex of your baby I am 15 weeks and am growing impatient I have had 4 ultrasounds already....yes 4 and I am afraid that when I go back he won't do one I found out at 17 weeks last time and I really want to know if not I go for another us March 22nd with Texas Internal Fetal Med but that is so far away when I know he can tell me in a couple weeks. I hope he does an ultrasound on my next appointment. My baby has had a healthy hb of over 160 with every check up but I know thast really has no affect on gender. When are you ladies getting your u/s confirmed results and what do you want I'm hoping for a girl but just want a healthy baby

Comments

• I was in to the ob on Monday at 14w3d and we attempted to find out what my baby bug is but the little stinker was sitting on its feet and refused to let us take a peek. My ob does ultrasounds at every appointment for all of her patients so I will be going back on the 27th and hopefully baby bug will cooperate. I have only had girl dreams so I am crossing my fingers that means something...hb was 163 at 10 weeks and 152 on Monday. But like you I will be happy either way as long as bug is happy and healthy.
  • @star4221 when r u due I'm august 9 hopefully he.can see I'm so anxious good kick on your next visit too I think ours great you get ultrasounds every visit I have too so far but I know that will slow up some ladies say they only get three ultrasounds or less
  • I am due august 10th. Our anniversary is the 9th so we are getting the most amazing gift! My sister in law is also pregnant and goes to a different clinic, she has only had 2 ultrasounds, one to confirm at 5 weeks and the other around 20. It has been a blessing that I have the ob I do. She also does the u/s herself. Good luck at your next appointment! I hope they are able to see some boy/girl parts! @preggointx
  • I find out on the 5th of March I will be 15weeks
  • I get 4 more ultrasounds so Imma ask them to take a peek at my next appointment on feb 29th - ill be 17 wks 2 days. But if they decide not to look, then for sure at my mid march appt when I'm 21 weeks. I'm praying they'll look this month though!! I'm 15 wks 4 days and am ready to know. I'm hoping for a boy because I just had a girl in August but like y'all, as long as they're healthy. :-D I still want some blue dust though pls. Im due August 6th!!! <3
  • Hopefully I get to find out in the begging of April..I can't wait
  • With my daughter I didn't get to find out until I was seven months ..she didn't want to show her parts :)
  • I only get 2 ultrasounds one at 12 weeks and one at 20 weeks I have had 2 already only because it was measuring 2 weeks early. So won't find out til the beginning of April. But planning to pay for a 3d scan after it. I am due on the 20th of august. Will be 14 weeks tomorrow. I am hoping for a boy but as long as its healthy. Xx
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @star4221 the old wives tales say if you have a dream about Curtain sex it will be the opposite! True for me! Lol at 9w my baby was at 166bpm then gradually went down at my 20w u/s it was at 137! I'm jealous you get u/s every appt. I have had 2 and probably won't get anymore here on out! Unless something is wrong!
  • edited February 2012
    I found out on Friday. :) It's a boy. I was 13 weeks.
  • @BabyLuv8 I had another dream last night that we were at the u/s and it was again a girl. And we decided her name right there...Morgan Kianne. I hope the old wives tale proves wrong this time :) I am having so much easier a time picking out girl names. But it is also so nice to go in and have an u/s at every appointment. It just helps to confirm that everything is going the way it should be. And either way we are so excited
  • @star4221 we have had our girl came picked out since may 2009!! Lol we thought it was a girl for 20w 5d. Until we cut open the cake and the tikling was blue. Everything pointed to girl. Nope bouncing baby boy!
    @fate congrats thats what you were hoping for right? Aren't you a little nervous it could be wrong being that it was that early? But you'll prob have more u/s right to be sure?!
  • @fate was that via u/s or the test u were telling us about
  • Both! :) They both said boy.
  • @BabyLuv I get scanned every week, if the test and ultrasound were wrong, I'll get a peek every week! :D