all i can feel anymore

edited February 2012 in Depression
all I mostly wanna do anymore is cry n most my feeling consist of me finding sone reason to be mad or just be upset. I just had my baby 2 1/2 weeks ago n I've been like this basically since. I don't feel like hurting anyone all I do is think, worry, n cry n I don't know what to do

Comments

• That sounds like the baby blues, which is normal. Your hormones are still evening out and it can cause all sorts of moods. If it gets worse I would talk to your doc but most likely it will pass on its own. Hang in there hun we've all been there :)
  • Your body has just gone through the largest change in less than a year. Pregnancy is hard on your body and messes with hormones. If you feel that it wont settle on its own speak to your doctor. Vitamin b12 (I think) may help too. Goodluck xox
  • I never had it with my first baby but with my second I had that the week after he was born, and knowing I could have ppd made me more upset and worried. It went away when he was about a month old and talking to my hubby about it, keeping busy, and pretty much letting myself cry made me feel a lot better. I felt as though I cried the hormones right out. Also I had very low iron during pregnancy and starting to take iron pills again helped me feel more alive. They give you more energy, it is worth a try, google had info on iron helping baby blues too. Good luck and if you need to let the doc know they can help.
  • I'm already on iron due to being anemic... but thank u... I'm really hoping this goes away
  • I had the same thing for a month after my baby. Rest when you can and make sure you eat and drink
  • Doesn't matter what its labeled. Do what you need too. Feel like crying, cry. Want to pout, pout. In a thinking mood, think. Eventually it will get out of your system...have solace in knowing that. Its normal. Take care of yourself and you're not alone.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.