Lifestyle changes!

edited February 2012 in Plus Sized Mama's
Before we decided to have another baby, I changed my way of eating and started exercising. I lost close to 50lbs. Once we decided to get pregnant, I kind of let myself get back to old habits and then my hubby was constantly encouraging me to eat and give into cravings while I was pregnant(not blaming him, he is just sweet like that). So, I have gained back close to 35lbs of that weight. I went shirt shopping the other day and was disgusted that I had to go back to xl from the meds I was wearing pre-pregnancy. Also, my old jeans are getting tighter and tighter....so I have decided that enough is enough! I am going to go back to watching what I eat and exercising. One of my highschool friends reccommended the sight loseit.com. It helps you track what you eat, exercise, weight loss, etc. You can add friends on there to help keep you motivated, and so far I really like it. There is also a smart phone app. I am so excited to be back on this journey to healthier lifestyle. If anyone is interested in doing the same and wants to use the app and be friends/motivators let me know. You can also customize your exercises, so if breastfeeding you can add that and the amount of calories that you would burn with that and include it in for the day. My doctor said that you burn near 700 cals per day bf, but my friend said she heard only 500...so I just use 500 calories. It rocks!!!

Comments