Tommee Tippee Bottles

Anyone using them for their lo? I'm planning on buying some of them for my lo to replace his breastflow bottle. Plus they are buy on get one 50% off at Babies R Us...so I figured I've give them a go. :)

Do they leak? Hard to clean? Nipple confusion?

Comments

• Easy to clean didn't leak worked great for me
  • I just bought some on saturday & they dont leak & they WoRk great
  • @Mrz_Jackson @ NylasMommy when you bought the bottles, what flow nipple did they come with? I'm happy to know that they don't leak! I hate leaky bottles!
  • Lol i think the box said 0m+ before the tommee i tried dr browns n they leak bc the nipples sunk in. N i was surprised that the tommee bottles i couldnt hear the air bubbles.
  • My son hated them LOL but I'm pretty sure it was because I ended up not being able to breastfeed and since it's like an actual nipple it just felt too weird for him. I was sad cuz I really liked them and they were expensive.
  • My daughter loves them! Just be sure you open the vent on the nipple before first use (squeeze it from the inside) or the nipple can collapse. Super easy to clean and I LOVE the microwave sterilizer!
  • No sorry I don't remember about the nipple flow I used them wit my almost 2 year old
  • I've been using then since day one, we love them! I have the electric sterilizer and it works so well. According to there pamphlet, you change the nipples every three months, and the bottles come with the 0~3 month. And like stated before open the vents, they should have a slit just squeeze to open it the first time! Good luck!
  • edited March 2012
    I used the breastflow and switched over to tommee tippiee and she loved them
  • they come w a size one nipple. I love love love these bottles. just don't buy the one for sensitive bellys...they have wayyyyyy to many pieces to wash and the regular ones work just as well!
  • Anti-colic were the worst to clean! My daughter hated them. We ended up sticking with Playtex drop-in bottles (so much better).
  • i love them!
  • @EricaK22 iv been using them for 6 months and they where great until about 3 months the nipple started to get inverted, while she is drinking and I have to stop pull it out and go again. I don't think I would use them again if I ever had another baby
  • @armywife19 did you change the nipple every 2 - 3 months like needed? I've been using them, and haven't had any problems yet.
  • @EricaK22 I sure did lol that's why I don't know what could be wrong. I don't like them..
  • I have used them for 7 months and they were great up until about 2 weeks ago they started leaking badddd.