mia but back! :)

Hello Ladies... I'VE MISSED YOU!!! I kept thinking of Pregly and wanting to come on and kept pushing it till later... well later turned into weeks! lol I'm back and checking in on my preglies... belly buds, ttc-ers, and friends!! >:D< HOW ARE YOU ALL?!?!

As for me, I'm doing great! Heartburn has been evil, and my lower back is starting to make me uncomfortable, but not enough to ruin this amazing experience! i love it! Today my belly is for sure showing bc everyone's been touching it and work and talking about it if i go anywhere. haha I enjoy it now though, makes me feel good. I've been enjoying feeling her move, and watching my belly jump now! so fun! She's moving like crazy, but laying pretty dang low!!!!! makes it hard to wear jeans or sit at times. ;-) I've also been getting excited about our little girl... bc now it will be easier since she'll have 2 older sisters! I registered, ordered my cloth diapers that my grandma bought for us, ordered and recieved her crib dresser changer and glider which my mom got for us thankfull, we are just super blessed to have all the help we do and i've been having fun researching and what not!!! :X

Comments