i think i may go crazy

edited March 2012 in Depression
I can't stand to be in this house anymore, I can't stand to be around my boyfriend, the only time I go anywhere is to school and work. those two places only cause more stress and I feel like I'm just going crazy. what do I do?!

Comments

• Do you get any you time? Sounds like your uber busy. I take it one.day at a time. Or an hour at a time if I have to. Not a lot.changes but I get by. I think you need a fun day.
  • If you are not happy with him.. then leave. Why would you stay in a place where you aren't happy? Please don't say because you are having a baby or have baby.. you being sad doesn't help you or your baby.
  • I don't get days to myself which is why I'm the way I am. I live in Virginia, all of my family is in California. my best friend just moved away and it sucks. every time I try to leave he pulls a guilty trip on me. I just want to leave my life behind for a day or two...
    @mama_busy_bee
    @janet_2011
    sorry if it seems like I'm pitiful, just depressed and don't know what to do right now.
  • Don't let him make you feel guilty. Go get a pedicure or something just so you get an hour by yourself and have some relaxing time. Everyone needs to have some "me" time, or they get cranky. It's hard after having a baby not to feel like you're losing yourself. He needs to give you an hour. Things will get easier. :)