monitor

So we bought a Sony monitor...we live in an apt so we don't need one really, but felt more comfortable with one when we start putting her in the crib at night. She is 4 months old. So my question is has anyone had it? Pros? cons?

Comments

• I have one and I hate it 40% of the time lol. The stupid out of range alarm goes off all the time for no reason. I do like the voice activation feature though.
  • How long have you had it? All the reviews we read talked about beeping. Is that the alarm?
  • We have a Sony one and I like it. I think it depends on the range and the channel it's on. The one we have upstairs doesn't beep at all. The one downstairs beeps real quick every now and again but not to yhr point of going crazy. I love the voice activation feature too.
  • @starrxoxo9 forgot to tag you in my other post.

@musicmomma we have used it for two nights now and I have only heard it beep once real quick so if that's all it does then I can handle that lol. What is the voice activation? I guess I should read the manual lol.

So far I love it! I love how it picks up just about everything. I can hear my fiance walking into the room lol it makes a crunching noise on the carpet lol
  • edited March 2012
    I've had it for a little over 2 months. And yes that's the beeping. It's not crazy, but when it happens at 5 am right after I finally fall back asleep it sucks big time lol. I think my bf is immune to it now. My room and the babys room are super close so Idk if its actually out of range but I read the reviews too and I thinks its just the monitor.
  • Yepp I've only heard mine beep once so far. I like it a lot!