Breast Pump from Craigslist?

So what do you ladies think of buying a pump thru craigslist? I found out my insurance doesn't cover a breast pump and I don't really want to fork over 300 when I could get it for less then half off craigslist. Alot of ppl are telling me at the hospital they usually will give you tubing & the shields or buying new ones for $20 isnt to bad. Alot of ads I'm looking at are such good deals! They come with tons of extras & what not and some barely used!

Comments

• If your goimg to do it, then just make sure you buy all new accessories! And remember it may not last as long bc its already been used for one baby.
  • edited March 2012
    Should be ok but only thing is you can't know for sure if it works and if it doesn't you're sol. you can also look for Facebook mom swap groups in your area they tend to be more trustworthy
  • I got a medela pump in style double electric for 20 bucks on Craigslist. Works great and was just too good of a deal to pass up.
  • i bought an awesome medela single electric, brand new, for 125$... its the medela swing.. something you might want to look in to?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.