Last week

of the first trimester. 13w1d today!! Baby is stuck like chuck. lol

Saw my Dr. last week and everything looked and sounded good. I do have marginal placenta previa but she said since I have not had any bleeding nor spotting it is not cause for concern at this moment but to monitor my physical activity and take it easy for a while. At my next two appointments (15 and 18 wks), she is going to take another look and if the placenta is still a little close to my cervix I'll be put on bed and pelvic rest. It will likely move though.

What's so exciting about it all is we're not finding out the sex this time! :X I cannot wait to hear it's a boy/girl at the birth! Oh so special! ♥

That's about it for me, how are the other October mommies out there?

Comments

• Well I am end of sept 22nd :D so Close :D I hope everything goes well for you and the placenta moves :D I have high blood pressure so Bleh But baby is great and i get to see my doctor every 2 weeks next apt. is the 3rd so i will be asking when i get my gender scan lol i am praying for pink dust :D 14 weeks 4 days <3
  • edited March 2012
    @musicgalwantsababy I'm considered high risk because my husband and I had a stillbirth at 31 wks last october and i had two early 1st trimester losses before that, So beginning at 18 wks (depending on what the anatomy scan shows) I'll start seeing her every two weeks then. We absolutely do not care what the sex of this baby is, we just want a healthy bundle of joy already which is why we aren't finding out the sex (that and I've always wanted a surprise baby. :-) ) I'm due October 1 but I'm having an induction Sept. 17 at 38 wks, she said they prefer to induce women with a history as mine. She said at that point it really isn't worth the risk to go any further. As bad as i want to let baby choose his/her bday (that's the fun part not knowing when labor will strike :D) and labor naturally, I agree with her 100% so I'm going for the induction and making the best of it. Anything to get Lima Bean here safely is ALL I care about. ♥
  • @sophiasmom11 thanks. :-) yeah I had to leave pregly alone for a while, the last time I posted something ppl skipped all over it, it was up for like 4 hrs with no replies. I was pissed (hormones). lol
  • I'm really glad to hear everything is going great, keep us updated:)
  • @juliansmommy. thank you. we're just praying and letting God guide us on this scary journey. I would loooove for September to get here already. :))
  • I totally understand u, my pregnancy was quite stressful due to a previos mc. But I learned to just take it day by day and cherish every moment. I left it in gods hands and we now have our healthy lil monkey:) I know you guys will be blessed with a beautiful healthy baby. Take care girl.
  • Good luck and sticky baby dust sent your way!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.