how do i make my own baby wipes?

edited March 2012 in Equipment & Supplies
I only have like 3 left and I can't get to the store for a couple of hours.

Comments

• You could just use damp paper towels or a wet wash cloth.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Damn :( I wanted to be all fancy and shit lol I wanted to brag to mom and be like oh yeah mom I made my own baby wipes today lol oh well thanks ladies lmao
  • Someone posted on here about making their own
  • I know you can make them cuz I've seen it posted here, but I have no idea what the ingredients were..... :(
  • A relative told me to put baby shampoo and water in the container with paper towels but I just wanted to be super sure before I wasted paper towels they aren't cheap!
  • edited March 2012
    girl i went through the same situation once.. wet paper towels ftw hahaha :x
    being fancy was the last thing i was worried about when she pooped and i ran out of wipes lol
  • Try looking it up online. I think you cut the paper towel roll in half but that's all i remember. I know they found it on pinterest...
  • edited March 2012
    @Chels Yes you cut the paper towels in half and put a small amount of baby wash in water and add it to the wipes. Can't remember the amounts look it up on line of exact amounts
  • Ive done this before. I wouldnt use them all the time but definitely works in a pinch
  • Thanks ladies!!!!!!!
  • @Chels Here is the how to on how to make your own baby wipes ! http://midwesternmoms.com/2011/03/how-to-make-baby-wipes/
  • It is half a roll paper towels, 2-1/4 cups water, 2 Tbsp baby wash, and 1 Tbsp baby oil