DIAPER QUESTiON :)

I need reviews on diapers.. my daughter breaks out from everything (we even have to wash out her wipes because the "chemicals" or whatever irritates her and gives her a rash.) She's EXTRA sensitive lol. She dont agree with ANY pampers brand. So far she is great with Huggies little snugglers & Huggies pure and natural but little snugglers dont go any higher than a size 2 and pure and natural dont have boxes of diapers. Huggies snug & dry, Huggies little movers and luvs diapers have this colored dye in the diaper pad part that will for sure irritate her so we cant use those.. Anyone have any suggestions and reviews for diapers? Target brand, Sams club, ect..?

btw I dont like the way walmart diapers feel they have a hard texture to them and feel very paper-y im looking for a kinda soft, comfy one. thanks in advance & btw shes in a size 3 :)

Comments

• Pure and natural don't have boxes, but they have large bags that would equal a box, I believe?
    Anyways I'm not much help, since my daughter is not this sensitive, but I used huggies Lil snugglers and now huggies Lil movers. I feel they're the same minus the back poop catcher! Lol maybe you could try them
  • edited March 2012
    Target brand is AMAZING! You know you can make your own wipes? Doesnt have to be reusable clothe, can use really soft durable paper towels.

But I highly recomend Target brand. I can mail you like 3 diapers to see if you like them, same size.
  • Cloth diapers...?
  • edited March 2012
    Or I would check out the chlorine free diapers. And I would also think about making your own wipes...then u control what goes into them!
  • I use Sam's Club diapers, if you have a Sam's Club near you. They are soft, they don't smell funny, and I haven't had one leak yet! I was an avid Luvs user but couldn't pass up 200+ diapers for $30...best buy ever!
  • My little girl wears size 3 pure n naturals and they come in 72 count for 19 something.
  • When we used disposable diapers only huffiest or Costco brand worked for us....have you thought about cloth?
  • try huggies website I thought they did go beyond 2
  • Pamper Swaddlers Sensitive go up to stage 4.
  • I like target brand I'm hoping to use then for my little one once he is sz 2. But just buy small packs of them in case he reacts! Luvs are alright....
  • We used nothing but luvs in the beginning, but now we use target brand and love them!
  • Seventh generation free and clear diapers. They don't come in boxes, only bags.
  • Love up & ups (target diapers) favorite by far!
  • They sell wipes that are for sensitive babies. You could also use cloth diapers..
  • Right now I use Kirkland diapers. My oldest was sensitive too so I just used baby wash cloths for wipes. Back then they had huggies supreme. 7th generation is spendy but if you sign up for their coupons you can get a good deal. Hopefully your baby will get past the sensitive skin stage but some don't:(
  • thanks everyone for replying , im at a burger king drive thru right now lol since my home wifi isnt working atm.. i will reply to you all when i can get it back up lol & btw thanks so much you guys have great responses!!
  • I just bought little snugglers size 3 at Target. My son has sensitive skin and those are the only kind that does not break him out. Look for red and white box.
  • Oops! I just looked at the box these are snug and dry. We just switched from size 2 to 3. So far Jax has not broken out with this type.
  • so i just got sme connection!! yayay lol i decided to go with target brand .. i got 180 diapers for $25!! cant beat that. (i had a dollar off coupon) they dont break her out either and i havent had a leak yet thanks guys!!!!
    :)

@Proudmomma i hear about kirkland diapers, im not sure if i have a kirkland around here though.
    i really hope she get out of this stage lol.

@Aishamusa the sensitive wipes dont work either. & im really not wanting to try cloth diapers its alot of work that i really dont need lol.

@Chelcie89 I love target wipes so im pretty sure ill love their diapers. I think im guna try.

@EricaK22 I really wanted to get some diapers i can buy in bulk. If im going to buy a bag i might as well just get huggies pure and natural you know.

@firsttymemom I think im guna try targets brand :)

@sophiasmom11 i been hearing so much about target brand i think im going to try them :)

@Mijita she breaks out from all pampers.

@Babyluv8 thats whay i was planning on doing. i really didnt like the luvs because of the green and blue dye thing in the pad part though.

@mommyof3girls i rather not lol,.

@ashley_smashley I was going to use the earths bst chlorine free diapers but they felt sooo paper-y you know & i did that for a while until i used target brand then they were great i just rinse them out a bit and they work perfectly

@Lilsugarsmomma i was thinking about sams club also. i do have a sams club right around the corner from my house so that works out perfect! i love how everything is so cheap in there and in bulk

@armywife13 yerah i used to buy them but i would prefer to buy a 100+ count for $25 you know like i box

@mmy21nttc ive never heard of huffiest. where do you get those? and i really dont want to cloth diaper

@preggointx i looked it goes up to size 2 only for little snugglers :( and the rest have this dye in them that i dont want to use.

@summergirl22 the bags of pure and natural only have up to a 70ct for $19.. its not the same as a box :( and i looked at the little movers but i dont want to use them because i know for sure they will irritate her because they have this blue or green dye like stuff in the pad of the diaper

@caroline8_p i think im going to stick to going to target brand or sams club ive heard so much good about them both :) I did try doing that with the wipes when she was born but i found target wipes to be more durable and they are great! i just give it a little rinse and they are perfect :) & no thank you i can just buy a little pack , i'd feel horrible to take something from a baby that can use it you know but thats so sweet of you :)

@jaxmommy81011 thanks :)
  • Kirkland brand is at Costco
  • @nameless lol oh haha i didnt know that
  • I've never tried the wipes I might just have to try them too lol
  • I hate Kirkland! I now am using target brand and I love them! Lol but I think my baby will be a size 5 in them soon
  • You can buy them in bulk size, but it has it be from the SeventhGeneration.com website. There kinda expensive, but are chlorine free, and instead of white they are a light brown from not being bleached. The target diapers are pretty good too! :)
  • @proudmomma i loooovvee the target ones soooo cheap and the size 3 pretty big lol. i wish they were more cushion-y though but they work so im happy.
  • @erickak22 thaks but im going to stick to the target ones :)
  • @chelcie89 they are the best! i guess there made with real cotton and they get everything off perfect and they wont rip for the world they are super durable!! wayyy better than any pampers or huggies wipes ive tried. plus there reallllyyy cheap. you get about 700 wipes for $13
  • I'm gonna buy some when she runs out of the ones we have now