october 2012 mommas :)

edited March 2012 in October 2012
We finally have a category :) Who all is due is October? And how is everyone feeling?

I'm due October 3, but am sure I'm going to have another September baby. I am suprised I'm not more tired than I am. I was exhausted in the beginning of pregnancy with my son. He's 6 months old now and such a good baby!

Comments

• @mmomma1013 I'm due the 1st but I'm definitely having a September baby. I'll be induced at 38 wks (high risk and last year I had a 31 wk stillbirth). I'm feeling amazing. Just fatigued like crazy. I'm going to invest in a pregnancy pillow soon, my back hurts when I wake up first thing in the morning. Morning sickness bypassed me just like last time...yaaay! Our last was a boy but I strongly feel it's a girl this time. 24 wks until we find out (we're keeping the sex a surprise until birth). :X

How about you?
  • Me :)!!! I'm due October 14th with our first baby :X In feelin great! Never had any sickness...just tired.

@AngelMaxwellsMama were waiting to find out the sex too :) its so exciting!
  • edited March 2012
    @AngelMaxwellsMaMa We find out what were having in a couple weeks! I think girl! I was right with my son! U/s tech thought girl too but it was still early. I hope bc then we are done! I don't think id be able to wait!!
  • Awe well I hope you get your lil girl then!!
  • I am due with baby #3 on October 24th. I delivered my angel at 22 weeks on August 24 last year. I pray hard that this one stays cooking until October!
  • @babynewyear2012 Cheryl good to see you and your rainbow are doing well. I haven't been very active in our angel mommies group on fb but I promise I'll start chatting more. I've been extremely busy. I saw your pics with your Addison Bear...simply beautiful. ♥
  • @mmomma1013 I think I'd regret finding out. I just feel if we wait until the birth we won't regret waiting but if we find out I'll be like I should have waited. lol. I just feel like the surprise is more than worth the wait. I wanted to have a surprise with our son but my husband insisted on finding out. I just gave in and let him have his way. :) Now it's my turn to have my way.
  • Im due with baby num#4 on oct 4th the day before my birthday but pretty sure it I
  • going to be a september baby though but hopung to carry full term
  • I'm due the 13th. Feeling okay. Still have to battle morning sickness sometimes, but way better than 2 weeks ago.
  • @angelmaxwellsmomna I have not been on much. I am always so afraid that posting about my rainbow will hurt feelings. There have been several new pregnancies mentioned in the group. Some of which you may find surprising. Hope you are doing well!
  • @Babynewyear2012 Sorry for your loss! Hope this one stays cooking until October! I'm sure your angel is watching over you.
    @black_butterfly #4 wow. You'll have your hands full!
    @MsKrystal Hope your morning sickness goes away! I've got good ol heartburn! Seems not as bad as it was with my son though. I lived with tubs of tums!