hopefully #3 is my lucky #######

edited April 2012 in December 2012
12-1-12 is my due date. 3rd pregnancy in a yr and & 3 months. I lost Caleb on 6-10-11 he was born with angel wings at 20 weeks & lost a set of twins on 11-27-11 after a car accident. Fingers crossed ladys.

Comments

• Good luck :) crossing my fingers for you!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh good luck!!!!!
  • Sticky baby dust!!
  • Good luck and sticky baby dust!
  • Congrats!! Prayers for a healthy 9 months.
  • Congrats and Good luck! December 1st is my birthday!
  • Congradulations and I really do hope that this baby sticks %%-
  • Sticky baby dust!! Good luck.
  • yay!!! im due 12-11-12 :) congrats
  • I've been spotting for the last 3 days on and off its not bad but I went to the e r on Monday and my hcg level was 107 so idk what to think. I'm gonna try to wait till 8 weeks to see the dr. I'm 5 w 5 d today
  • Got hcg levels checked a week later I'm up to 869 which is 3 times higher then with my twins at the same gestational age. Also my spotting has stopped after 4 days and as of tomorrow will have not had any in a week. I'm still taking my Progesterone twice a day and will have those levels checked on Friday as well. Fingers crossed ladys, the dr said he doesn't want to do an ultrasound until I reach 10,000 miu hopefully another week or so well be able to our rainbows little heart.
  • Yay for good news :) Happy for you!
  • That's great! Maybe 3 or 4 in there then with the numbers so much higher?! Good luck hun and keep us updated (*)
  • Yeah!!!!!!! Congrats mama, I will be praying you.
  • Well started spotting again tonight this time its more red my backs starting to hurt and I'm cramping off & on. All I can say without hearing back from my hcg check from Friday is " another one bites the dust". Oh well I've known since I was 16 in my heart/head that I will never have a child of my own. Its ok though, all the $ I save for myself all the free time to myself and the countless vacations I can go on without having to worry about being responsible. Thanks ladys for being here for me the last yr and a half but Im pretty sure I'm officially done and will be pulling my account soon after this is all done. Xoxoxoxo to all you lovelies and prayers and hopes go out to all of you on your great motherhood adventures.
  • Oh sweetie I am really sorry for your losses. It is totally understandable if you need time to try again or want to stop. I had four losses (two later term and one I had to terminate due to anencephaly). I managed to have two beautiful children even due to my medical condition. I have faith that you will be blessed with a child eventually if you do decide to continue. This group of ladies are great support, so I would hate to see you go. I pray everything looks up for you. You don't deserve this.
  • Hcg from Friday was 1772 which is doubles like it should of. Dr doesn't want to do anymore hcg checks cause he said its fine. My Progesterone though was only 9 with already taking Progesterone possies 2 times a day so in an hr I have to pick up another Progesterone supplement but its taken orally. He wants to see my level at 15, ill know tomorrow when he actually wants to see me. Idk what to think ladys last night I let myself let go and I'm ok with it if this pregnancy ends but what if it doesn't and I've been disconnected from this child? I guess I can only go one day at a time at this point. 7 weeks 2 days as of today. Only a 10000 more days for me lol. Just thought id up date those of you who fallow my story.
  • It's okay to let yourself be disconnected until you know things are going well. It's hard to relax and let go when you've experienced losses like you have. I'm a paranoid wreck when I conceive. You'll become more attached when you get to see the baby and make it into the second trimester. Positive thoughts your way, hon.
  • Don't give up!
  • Stay strong!!!!
  • We have the same due date! I also dealth with two previous mc we cab be belly buddies most deff
  • My most recent mc was 12.30.11 8wks 3days

Previous 4-14-2009 28weeks measuring 20-22wks
  • @ salasmommy I would love to be belly buddys.
    I took the oral Progesterone at 4 ish and some pink/ brown light spotting this morning but as of now it has seemed to go away aging. The dr will call me tomorrow to see up my first appointment. I'm still not trying to have my hopes to high and when the friends who do know I'm prego ask how things are going I've kind of just shrugged it off. My dh is also trying to keep me in good spirits but for me its just easier to expect the worse and if good does come out of it then I guess I really won't know what to so lol.
    Thank you ladys for all your lovely words I'm so glad I so have you all for balmy support group. Dh & I made a packed before we knew we were pregnant this time that I waz gonna hide it from as many people and for as long as I can. Even though he says I already have a little bump, I figure if teen-age girls can hide it from their parents aorta can I. I think all in all only bout 10 people know as of eight now in my life. Neither set of grandparents do and neither family members have any idea. My best friend asked how long I would wait to even say anything on my fb and I told her not until my baby is in my arms and I can ask if people would like to meet him/her. Does this sound crazy too????? One more day down 9,999 more to go lmfao.
  • Well 1st dr appointment is on May 1. Should be round 8-9 weeks guess from my hcg levels. Fingers crossed ladys.
  • Good luck girl! I have had 3 mcs in the past and am now 18 weeks 1 day! After my 3rd mc the dr ran extra blood tests and they found out I had a blood clotting disorder. And this pregnancy I was put on progesterone and a blood thinner called heparin and baby asprin daily. You should ask about running extra blood tests. It wouldn't hurt. I hope this one is it for you! Baby dust!!
  • I do have a slight queagulation in my blood I'm picking up baby asprin today and later on at 35 weeks ill to switched to lovanox until 8 weeks pp. I've had all sorts of blood tests done and what I have they can't figure out. My primary dr. Is a roamotologist? ??? How ever its spelt and has been by my side since I was 16. They use to say I had lupus but my symptoms aren't typical symptoms. The baby will just be monitor via high def. Ultrasound every 2 weeks and my blood checked once a month. With my son I only needed prenatals cause evrything came back normal but they never checked me for an incompetant cervix until after it was to late. The dr. I had then said they don't check for that until you loose one. I was like WTF with all my history you just go and forget to check one thing that could of saved his life????? Needless to say I left that dr. And that area code and now have an amazing dr but he's an hr away but he's listened to me every step so far. He's been an obgyn for 35 yrs and just paid for the hospital which is right next door to him remodel a whole tower for labor and delivery. I trust anything and everything he has to say. Sorry kinda long of a story .....
  • I am taking progesterone 400mg a day plus folic acid and of course the prenatals. I'm hating the symptoms I get so moody and I find myself crying for no reason as for the baby acid my doc told me to buy it and take it when I am about 8wks

The progesterone really seemed to help me besides all those nasty symptoms doc said my uterus is growing beautifully.

I hope that this baby sticks we didnt want to tell anyone etheir till we passed the danger zone. Last time we told everyone I ended up having a mc. It was horrible to had to tell everyone again that we weren't pregnant anymore. We didn't wait though for some reason I kept telling myself that everything was goofy to be ok I went to the doc as soon as I got my positive pgncy test the baby wasn't even in the sac yet but she got me started on the medication.

And she is treating me with much caution

My husband keeps telling me everything is going to be ok and helping me out with our one year old a lot

At least I know if somethig bad happens god forbid he was there

I hope this baby is sticky for you we can go through this together!,
  • Yes having a partner to lean on is wonderful, my dh is trying to keep my spirits up as well. I would love to be belly buddys with you, I talked with my mom today and I couldn't even tell her I'm pregnant just in fear of what could happen and also her not being one of the nicest people I know.
    I picked up 81 mg of low dose asprin chewable so fingers crossed all stays well.