baby girl.

edited April 2012 in December 2011
This is my kirsten. 10 days away from 4 months old. I cant believe the time has gone so fast. I love my daughter so much.
Ugh, not working. I will get it lol.
Anyways, hows my other December mommys. I miss you all.
My little girl is trying to sit up by herself, but not working yet. Lol. She's been cranky and drooling alot and chewing on fingers. I think she teething. She smiles the biggest when her brothers are playing with her. Its so cute.

Comments

• edited April 2012
    My los the exact same! Her hands are her favorite thing! And she gets so frustrated when she cant sit by herself and just fusses till i sit her up on my lap

Shes a december babe too
  • My baby grayson is sucking on his whole fist lol he drools like crazy..he is trying really hard to role over but hasnt got it yet when he was not quite 3 months he started rolling from his belly to his back though! I know time is flying by!
  • Well i can't get the link to post. Not sure what else to do. Some times it works and sometimes it doesn't. @jennalynne89 i didn't know that. What day? I guess there's a lot i haven't learned yet. Lol. So far i know you live in Utah and now you have a December baby. What else? Lol. Do you have other kids? I have a 4yr old (5 in may) and 2 yr old (3 in July). And of course baby girl born in December.
    @kat1223 kirsten doesn't roll yet. She hates tummy time. And hates laying down. I hope she starts doing this soon. Lol. I guess i should make her have more tummy time. Lol. Im not sure how big she is yet cuz she's not 4 months just yet. But she's not small lol. My sister just had a baby yesterday and kirsten looks like a giant compared to the new baby. Lol. Makes me miss it. Lol.
  • Lol I know I miss it already but we are ttc now so hopefully I get a bfp soon we wabt them close and with my insurance it makes sense to start trying now :)
  • @angel26 she was born christmas eve and shes my first, i am debating on when to try for #2. I want them close but not too close.
  • @kat1223 cool. I hope you get it. I would think about it, but my next will be my last. So i dont want it over just yet. Lol. That and i want to learn who she is.
    @jenalynne89 my kids are 2 yrs apart. Its nice. The most i would put between them would be 3 yrs. But i dont know how it would be any closer.