the pregnancy project

edited April 2012 in Teen moms
So I'm currently watching a lifetime movie called the pregnancy project. Its about a girl who does her senior project on faking she's pregnant to show everyone how they act and treat ppl. Students, teachers and family aside from her mom and boyfriend. I think its great cause ppl can be completely cruel.

Comments

• Wasn't that a real-life thing too? I thought I'd heard about it somewhere... @a_wagner
  • Im not sure about it being real. It doesnt say based on a true story but it just came out this year. I just think its interesting...ppl need to know how cruel they are. Cause its not just the students talking. Its also mature adult teachers. Any teen has enough proglblems and doesn't need others comments especially when pregnant. I know they shouldn't be pregnant anyways but sometimes it happens to the most precautionary ppl.
  • I want to see this movie
  • Its on right now. Almost over but it comes on again I'm sure or maybe on demand if you have comcast @kindell
  • It is based on a true story, yes
  • Well it was a great movie!
  • I liked it a lot too
  • Its good @bexiewexie alexa vega stars in it
  • Its true! A girl in Washington did it I rebember seeing the story on yje news.
  • The problem is, its almost all true for a teen being pregnant in school. I was dering my 11 grade year n everyone talked. I'm over it, I love my daughter too much to let it effect me, but its just sad.. thangs just happen sometimes weather u try n stop it or not.
  • Yep, true story. I saw the movie a couple months ago made me cry.