where do u store the bottles and baby food

Ok I feel like naliyahs bottles and baby food make the counter top look so messy... where do u ladies store your babies food and bottles?

Comments

• I put baby food and extra formula in a drawer and bottles and sippy cups in a big mixing bowl in the cupboard, keeps the dust off to
  • I have a big pantry type cabinet. Looks like a bookcase with doors.
  • I started storing,my bottles in one of our kitchen cabinets. We make our own baby food,so stored in fridge and freezer
  • @babyinblack682
    @Stephen_Due_101611
    @mommyofRiley

Yea I was thinking about starting to put them in a cabinet cause its just so messy where they are
  • I had so much baby food an cereal an bottles I bought a extra microwave stand
  • @Mrz_Jackson lol I think I might have to try and go look for something for her then like a stand like that
  • @newmomma13 it def works I got one that has 2 shelves I put bottles on top an all the food on bottom
  • We have a pantry for food and my hubby bought a tupperware box for all the bottles and pump supplies... it also has his sippy cups in it too...
  • I'm the same as @mom2ing we have cabinet area just for her things.
  • We have a bottle dryer that i put on the back of my counter. And will put the baby food when she starts on it on our lazy susan cupboard
  • @jennalynne87 see tli have her bottles like that too but now there's too many to all fit on there
    @lilbit01_209
    @jules
    @Mom2ING
    I was thinking about putting stuff in a pantry too
  • I have to be careful bc my two year old gets into everything so I have a plastic basket I put all the bottles in and spare nipples. It goes in our pantry then. I really only use two bottles right now bc the baby only eats about an ounce still and I don't pre make bottles bc of the amount he eats I don't want to end up throwing it away.
  • edited April 2012
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Kinda blurry and don't mind the hole in the wall
  • Its funny when people come over. They're always shocked at the stock. But its for 2babies.
  • @Steph_Due_101611 Holy cow what a stock! Did you pay outright all of that or are you couponing queen? That is awesome.
  • I have a tiny space on the counter for alanas things since we still live with my mom... but i have all her unopened water, formula, & detergents under her crib and we are stocked up on all that so it covers the whole floor under the crib. I got this baby nursery organizer thing that i put her food in along wth meds and extra diapers all that stuff is upstairs but downstairs for her nipples, bowls, sippy cups, and spoons i have containers. for her bottles we leave them on the drying rack and for her cereals we have them in a tiny rectangle crate type box. it actually works out pretty good.
  • edited April 2012
    I don't use bottles... but I bought a lot of glass ones...they were super cheap+ breast pump are in a drawer and food is in the fridge, she likes it cold:)

I hate stuff on the counter tops...just certain items are ok.. but I like everything put away...like you said, it looks messy..also I have barley any counter space.
  • edited April 2012
    I bring in enough food for her to eat in 2 weeks and the rest goes in a container bin in the garage. She's breastfeed so only a few cups.. but she has bowls and spoons that are every where
  • I put bottles in my room and baby food in the cabinet.
  • @ Steph_Due_101611 I know were to stop by when I need to go shopping for baby food ..lol
  • Lol @sjmomof3 if youre ever in need of anything let me know. And sorry i haven't texted lately. Things have been super crazy lately.
  • @Steph_Due_101611 .... Oh no problem. I have been busy myself. My husband was sick then the baby and now my other two.,
  • We have a cabinet thingy we got from big lots where we put all of his bottles/formula/nipples/bottled water and it's in his room. His baby food we also store in his room in a small plastic 3-drawer storage bin we got from walmart.
  • I just keep them in the cupboard beside the sink