CLOTHES! Need opinion please. 'been there, done that' would be great!

Mason turned 5 months old on the 16th of April.
He is 20lbs and 28 inches. He wears between a 12 month(just barely) to 18 month right now. Size 4 infant shoe.
My question: should I keep them just in case he looses weight once he starts walking? He has a wide frame and chubby gut and thighs. But his legs still fit in 9 month bottoms(but way to tight on tummy).

Just curious. My mom says keep them just in case. But then I know he'll most likely need 24month summer clothes so could sell these so I could buy him new clothes.

What's your experience or opinion?

Comments

• I don't have experience but I would say maybe keep some of them and then take some to a once upon a child or kid to kid store and you can trade them in for bigger sizes. And if he does lose a lot of weight after crawling you still have some clothes plus you didn't spend a whole lot on new clothes. Just an idea though.
  • I dont think he would lose that much weight.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Even if he slims down a little, he's gonna get taller. With my baby its always the length that's too small.
  • My daughter never lost weight wen she started walking she was a big baby to she's almost 2 an still hasn't lost any
  • My oldest son was 12 months summer clothes when he was about 12 months, and the following summer when he was almost 2 years old, those same 12 months clothes still fit him. He gained a couple pounds but slimmed down since he got taller. The shorts actually still fit his waist size especially without diapers on now, but the length is WAY to short. I suggest keeping them bc you never know... plus if you want to have more kids it is always better to save what you have.
  • My son was 12 months and in 24 m-2t summer clothes...once he started walking the clothes he was in at that time fit him the next summer too except 1 pieces because of length...but I'd go ahead and see that he is already out of but when he does start crawling and walking keep those clothes
  • My nephew lost alot of weight when he started walking and dropped 2sizes
  • Usually I tag everyone. But I'm on my phone.
    But thank you all. :) I think I'll save just a few of his favorites.
  • He is not going to loose much and go down on pamper size Cartier is 22.5 pounds he was 19 at 5 months and have only gained 3 pounds in the last 3 months since he has started crawling I wouldn't worry about it yet they can quickly grow out of the baby fat stage. I do not expect Cartier to be big when he is like 3
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I would get rid of them, he wont loose that much weight