can i put my diaper bag in the washer?

It says spot clean but do you think if I put it on delicate and hang dry it it would be okay? It's a carters one that I hate so I guess of it ruins it I wouldn't be to upset haha.

Comments

• It will probably be fine. Lol
  • @mommyof3girls I hope so, the.bottom is so stained I don't think spot cleaning will work and would take to long. I will never get a light tan diaper bag again.
  • I washed my diaper bag due to my husband is mechanic and everything he touches turns black.
  • I washed mine a few weeks ago, it's cloth with a leather strap. I washed it on gentle & let it airdry over night. Then threw it in the dryer with towels on a lower setting. It said spot clean, but that seems silly. lol
  • @stephforever89 and @misskristin thanks ladies! I just washed it and it seems okay.
  • I doubt anything major would happen to it, maybe shrink a little? I've washed mine, and it says spot clean, and it's fine!
  • I wash mine. Didn't put it in the dryer though so I would just hang it up
  • Omg when my son was a baby(4yrs ago) i washed his. I guess the flap on the front had cardboard sewn in. Needless to say that it got wet and turned into a soggy mess and i had to cut a small slit and pull it all out. Worse part of that diaper bag ever. But it had tons of space.
  • @steph_due_101611 funny you mention that lol. There was something like that in mine that I didn't realize was in there. Luckily it just sits I'm the bottom so its now sitting on my kitchen counter drying Haha.
  • I even dryed mine in the dryer lol