boba 3g carrier

Anyone have any experience with this carrier? I really want one but its a little expensive if its just gonna end up being a piece of crap!

Comments

• I don't have one but plan on getting one once my son outgrows the Beco Butterfly 2. It's amazing, I did get to try one out and want one so bad lol. But hubby is making me wait. I'm hoping I catch a really good deal this holiday season like I did with my Beco (got it for 80 brand new when its normally 140).
    I highly recommend the Boba 3G. It will last well into toddler hood, supports them properly, so its good for their hips and spine and great for the wearer. No straining of the back.
    They also have the foot straps (that the other carriers do not) that will further help support your childs legs once they reach the toddler age.
  • It's totally worth the price and they also have GREAT re-sale value as well. I find used ones going between 70 to 90.
  • @littlefae yay!! That's awesome to hear! I have a 24lb 10 month old so I need something that works good for a heavy baby and will last us a little while! I'm excited now :-D thanks for replying!!
  • No problem!
    I believe it goes up to 45lbs maybe heavier depending (different carriers go to different weights and I forget which goes to which lol) but I know that's one of the ones that was meant for toddlers. I've seen people use them for their four year olds. Though not sure how much those kids weighed.
  • Got my Boba and I am so in love!!! Carried my chunker around for about an hour and a half and had no pains or strains whatsoever! This really is an awesome carrier!